Weekend wrap-up & the week ahead

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nameetog

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 15th, 2013, 04:34 PM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What did you do over the weekend?

What's on the agenda for this week?

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

July 15th, 2013, 05:48 PM
Mommy :)
This weekend we painted the girls room and their bathroom then was lazy on Sunday. We've had rain everyday blah

This week we have a play date on Wednesday, I'm delivering Scentsy this week, and just hanging out.

Mommy to

Laycie (August 2007)
Kayleigh (May 2009)
Jaxon (April 2013)
July 16th, 2013, 05:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I love my Scentsy!

We had a busy weekend, birthday party and victory party at karate Saturday. Sunday we had karate class on the beach. That was super fun. This week my bigs are in camp. Adventure camp for my son and my daughter is taking 1/2 day dance camp. I get a whole 3 hours a day all week just Alex and I. We are also going to see Rapunzel at a local theater tonight. The kids love plays
Mommyof2with1onway likes this.

July 16th, 2013, 06:13 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We had a pretty good weekend, though I don't think any of us girls were feeling great. I had a plugged duct that didn't really clear up until Monday morning, so that was annoying. We also all had a touch of some kind of virus. I did take the girls to the library on Saturday, and we all went to see Despicable Me 2 on Saturday night. Most of Sunday was grocery shopping, laundry, and getting ready for the week.

This week...not much out of the ordinary, I don't think. Just work and business as usual. DH is off today and tomorrow. I'm settling back in at work. That's about it!

OH...almost forgot: our 10 year anniversary is Friday. We have no plans that I know of.

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search