Raking leaves

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 19th, 2013, 07:13 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you have enough trees/leaves in your yard that it needs to be raked in the fall? Do YOU rake them, or does your DH or someone else? Do your kids like to jump in piles of raked leaves?

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

November 21st, 2013, 10:18 AM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We don't rake leaves. There aren't any trees up near our house, so we don't get many leaves there. The back part of our property is woods, but we don't worry about those leaves.

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

December 4th, 2013, 02:02 PM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
We don't have any that need raked. I hate raking, but I miss having a pile for the kids to jump in. Those were some of my favorite photos and memories!!

December 4th, 2013, 04:06 PM
JennBer's Avatar Super Mommy
I have lots of trees on the property with a few up in the 'yard' area, but I don't bother to rake, except in the spring I will rake them off of the grass when I start cleaning up a little and watering the grass. I wish we could rake them up and let the girls play in them but our leaves are little(not the big pretty ones) and even if we raked them all up most of our property has too many rocks to let them jump in the leaves and the 2 places where it is smooth enough to let them do it we would have to haul the leaves to them and that is just too much work.

December 5th, 2013, 12:32 PM
Super Mommy
We have leaves but we don't rake them. For the most part the just blow down the street into an open field and lake. I like jumping in raked leaves.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search