update its been awhile

Forum: April 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To April 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 10th, 2013, 12:37 AM
shorty123's Avatar Veteran
Hello ladies,

How are all of you hope your all doing well its been awhile since ive posted here but my life has been crazy since september

We moved from indiana to arizona recently due to my husbands grandpa passing and that was a big move but we made it safe and now we are adjusting well

Maygan is getting big crawling around and has 4 teeth and she is starting to pull up i didnt think she would be growing this fast considering she was almost 2 months early lol but she is growing fast. Even tho she doesnt look like she is a 9 month old baby. she is still so tiny and her crawling scares me because im afraid someone is going to step on her because its like a little puppy and you just fall over her lol

I hope all of you are doing well and the babies are well im sure they are getting big

oh and im preggo with a boy too lol

i just wanted to update all of you and let you know how everything is with us

hope all your holidays are exciting and fun i miss all of you and hope to talk to you soon

and someone please help me get on the facebook page.

Haylee (June 2002)

Robert (Jan 2004)

Nicholas (Oct 2007)

Blake (Dec 2008)

Skylar (Nov 2010)

Cory (Dec 2011)

My little Premie Maygan
(March 4th 2013) Original due date April 25th

Our newest arrival Justyn (April 12th 2014)
7lbs 7oz born at 10:30am

December 10th, 2013, 03:37 AM
jen747's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh my goodness, you've been busy! Congrats on the pregnancy and the successful move!

December 15th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow!! You are one busy momma. I can't imagine! I have four and am running ! Congrats!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search