Today...

Forum: Islamic Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Islamic Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 21st, 2009, 05:10 AM
boysmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Today we woke up to a temp of 28. The high is expected to be 51, and the low tonight 21!! This is toooo cold for us, we don't even have appropriate clothes for it. LOL

Today, I need to finish cleaning the house and go to a Quran study group.
January 21st, 2009, 07:30 AM
~FaRRaH~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~FaRRaH~
WoW Sherry we would all be outside at the aplyground if we got a 50 anything day. Funny how our bodies adjust to our regional temps. BTW it was 70 in Egypt my MIL was complaining how cold it was LOL

Today I need to do some cleaning I already started laundry, now dishes and clean up.

Islam Jr. 09-20-2003 * Sumaiya-Alee 09-07-2007 * Angel Baby 01-08-2010
January 22nd, 2009, 10:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Today was my first u/s. The baby is doing really well with a bpm of 168. I have a minor problem, but she's hoping if I take it super easy that it'll clear up within a month.

January 22nd, 2009, 12:33 PM
That is great Anna, Mabrook! InshAllah it clears up..

Today I had clean up to do then I showered, lunch, and took the kids to the grocery store and the playground. Feed the birds and played. Now relaxing and dinner soon.

January 24th, 2009, 08:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Assalamu alaykum,
Today, I am doing nothing . I have so much to do but am cold and want to do nothing !! I want to go sit in front of the heater and sleep. Might just do that!! Seriously I have to do the dishes today. That's my goal.

your sister,
Krista
January 24th, 2009, 03:06 PM
Today me and the kids did some shopping for Egypt trip and for the house, that was after nap and lunch and some laundry. Then came home and did dinner.

Krista, doing nothing sounds great!!

January 25th, 2009, 02:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Assalamu alaykum,
Well, today is already over!! I did manage to get the kitchen done humdulilah. I need to take down the clothes and fold them before I sleep inshallah. Hamid was up all morning (on and off). He had an earache but is feeling better now humdulilah. He must be cause he keeps hitting Isra!! Sarah and Layan have their last day of school tomorrow I think. I'm not real sure to be honest. I don't have the school's number to call for sure. At least I'll be able to sleep in in the mornings for the next few weeks inshallah!!

your sister,
Krista
January 25th, 2009, 02:42 PM
Today we did nothing today, I did laundry and ironing besides that we have been home. Tomorrow DH is off so we have shopping to do. I heard today from MIL she said BIL is only in Egypt until Feb 28 and wants to know if we can come early! So we (me and the kids) might be off early to Egypt, inshAllah cause I really would do anything for her. So that is for us to figure out tomorrow as well.

February 3rd, 2009, 07:32 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Today DD is home sick and I'm exhausted from spending yesterday in the hospital. Again. We're all just going to sleep the day away.

February 3rd, 2009, 12:48 PM
We are spending time home today, straightened up, laundry and in a few cook dinner.

February 4th, 2009, 05:22 AM
Today, I have bad cramps and a headache. I have some cleaning to do (I cleaned most of the house yesterday), cook dinner, and go to study group. I slept for 9 hours straight last night (I haven't done that in a very long time). I never went to bed at 9:30 !!! I think I'm coming down with something as I'm fweling congested and my throat burns. I hope it's not the flu!

February 4th, 2009, 07:29 AM
Today and yesterday I have felt tired, I need to get up and do something so that I can get more energy. We need to go to the $ store and get balloons for the kids for Egypt (big punching bag kind)... clean up some and thats about it.

February 4th, 2009, 02:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Today I went to my follow-up and got to see the baby again. He's measuring right on time! Unfortunately she told me that I'm a carrier for cystic fibrosis so DH has to get tested. My old office either never tested me or never told me so it was a bit of a shock. My mom took the kids all day so I got some much needed rest and I set it up to meet with a local midwife so when the baby is ready I won't have to drive an hour!

February 8th, 2009, 07:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Today I'm just recovering from being in the hospital again last night. Ugh.

February 9th, 2009, 05:47 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Today I have to try to figure out why the car won't move.

February 11th, 2009, 05:27 AM
Anna: How are you feeling sweetie? Are you still sick, or is it pregnancy-related? Insha' Allah you'll be better soon.

Today: B went to school after staying home for 2 days due to his asthma. I have some work around the house and study group. I'm going to call my mom to check on her. She fell in the bathroom 2 days ago and bruised her hip and back badly. Alhamdulillah, no fractures.

We finally made reservations for summer vacation. We're leaving June 1st. Dh will be back on the 17th, and I'll be back with the kids on August 4th. I'm already excited!
February 11th, 2009, 04:31 PM
Thats fabulous Sherry! I know what you mean about excited We have 13 days!!!

Today it was 66 so we went to the playground, however the kids played in the sand box instead. When I checked the time they had been there an hour in the box both of them having a ball! We took lunch and had a fun day. MashAllah it was wonderful!!! Now, alhumdulillah they are sleeping. I have been busy packing as well, 7 bags... 3 packed for now. partial of the other 4, work on them daily.

February 13th, 2009, 05:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I've got hyper-emesis so I'm still very sick, heavily medicated, and facing a PICC line if the medicine stops working.

Today I'm exhausted and planning to take a nice long nap followed by an early bed time.

February 16th, 2009, 06:33 AM
Oh! That's not fun. My cousin had hyperemesis with all 3 of her pregnancies and ended up on home IV fluids for a month or more each time. The good thing is, once she hit the 2nd trimester she bounced back nicely and had no problems for the rest of the pregnancies. You're almost 12 weeks so it should start to ease up soon. May Allah help you.

How are you doing with the kids? Do you have enough energy to take care of them? Is anyone helping you?

Today I have a followup appointment with my GI doc after the scope. I feel much better but still suffer heartburn and my IBS still acts up.

February 16th, 2009, 06:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
My mom is helping me with the kids when I get too sick/tired and DH is helping a lot. We hit the second trimester next week!

Today DS is running a fever so I'm just trying to pamper him and catch up on laundry.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search