Prayer for conception

Forum: Islamic Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Islamic Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 24th, 2006, 06:22 PM
~FaRRaH~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~FaRRaH~
Asalam ALaikum

Sisters could you please tell what is a prayer for conception? We having been trying for so long and I have tried so much, please I'm losing faith in having a second child.

Wa'salam

Islam Jr. 09-20-2003 * Sumaiya-Alee 09-07-2007 * Angel Baby 01-08-2010
January 25th, 2006, 12:51 AM
Foey's Avatar Veteran
Rabbana hablana min azwaajinaa wa dhur-riyyaatinah qurr'ata aa'yun wa ja'alna lil-muttaqeena imaama
(Ya Rabb grant us from our spouses and offspring that which is the coolness of our eyes and make them leaders for the muttaqqeen).

don't know if its for conception but inshaAllah keep making dua, pray all your salahs and continue to have patience

January 25th, 2006, 05:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
any prayer that comes out from your heart may help. I ttc for 6 months .. it was really hard for both of us, but Al hamdu lillah it happened I prayed and prayed all day long and started doing good thinks like sadaga.. etc

good luck sis
January 25th, 2006, 06:40 AM
MashAllah, thank you both so much. We are battling a fertility issue and we have tried fertility medicine and this is the second time different medicine. It's been 2 years I pray and pray and pray and I know Allah does everything in His time, so here is my fear..... what could happen that Allah doesn't think a second child would be good for us? And I realize no one has the answer but I think it's so scary and I want more children so badly... inshAllah I will say more prayers and I will keep going.

Thanks again for your kind words and helpfulness.

Mais Salaam

January 26th, 2006, 06:05 AM
UndaCovaSis's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
O Lord, bestow on me a goodly offspring from You; verily, You are the hearer of prayer.

RABBI HAB LEE MIL LADUNKA D'URRIYYATAN T'AYYIBAH INNAKA SAMEE-U'D DU-A'AA
Ale Imran: 38?

----

O my Lord, do not leave me alone (childless), though You are the best of inheritors.

RABBI LAA TAD'ARNEE FARDAW WA ANTA KHAYRUL WAARITHEEN
Annibya: 89
-----

And those who say: O Our Lord, grant us out of our wives and our offspring that which cheers our eyes, and make us Imams of those who safeguard themselves against evil.
ii) Furqan : 74 - WALLAD'EENA YAQOOLOONA RABBANAA HAB LANAA MIN AZWAAJINAA WA D'URRIYAATINAA QURRAATA A'YUNIW WAJ-A;LNAA LIL MUTTAQEENA IMAAMAA

So Crunchy
January 26th, 2006, 09:46 AM
MashALlah, thank you!

It's good to know everyone I asked haad the same answer, so I printed the prayers out and will remember them inshAllah, along with a prayer I wrote for a second child, InshAllah

February 14th, 2006, 10:58 PM
May ALLAH Bless you with a good child. I Know a good doctor in Illinois who specializes in this. If you ever visit, Illinois pm me and i will give you the info! Thankgod you have one blessing! Inshallah your son will stay for you.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search