Pregnant Sisters

Forum: Islamic Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Islamic Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 27th, 2006, 07:47 AM
~FaRRaH~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~FaRRaH~
Asalam Alaikum

Sisters, how is everyone feeling these days? Anxious, nervous, ready how is everyone doing? And how many Sisters have everything ready to go?

InshAllah you all are doing well and are as ready as can be. May Allah grant you little bundles of healthy happy joy, Ameen

Islam Jr. 09-20-2003 * Sumaiya-Alee 09-07-2007 * Angel Baby 01-08-2010
January 27th, 2006, 01:12 PM
UndaCovaSis's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
wa alaikoma salaam.

i am almost 28 weeks. I have to nearly everything I need put on layway. Am gonna pick that up Friday, inshaallah. Then after that all I need is a stroller/carseat combo and a dresser. House is disorganized from painting the entire thing (hopefully we finish this week)... so I think I got things together pretty well! inshaAllah.

I am not anxious or nervous right now.... ask me during a mood swing though.

So Crunchy
January 27th, 2006, 03:23 PM
That sounds great, I went into the hospital 5 weeks early and nothing was complete, nearly but not just right. You sounds like you have your hands full. Good Luck to you and wish you a great 12 more weeks.

January 27th, 2006, 03:32 PM
UndaCovaSis's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That is why I want everything now. There is no way I could send my husband to the store to get the baby's stuff. I can't even send him to the groccery store. If my Mom was around, I might be less eager to get things done knowing she is there to do things with me, but she is not so I have to get things done myself.

I am not buying that many outfits or day clothes though. I want to wait to see how big the baby is first. I am pretty sure the baby is going to be big. Iwas 10lbs and husband was almost 9lbs. My sisters babies were all 8-9lbs

So Crunchy
February 14th, 2006, 10:20 PM
Salaam Ladies,

I am preggers with my 3rd due on June 19,2006. Hopefully all goes well. God help us! Everything is pretty much ready i am using all baby things/clothes from my previous kids. I organized a few drawers today in the babys room and washed some onesies and socks for newborns. I know a wonderful prayer to pray while in delivery. I will post it when i get my paper. I used it 2 times and ALHMDULILAH i had good deliveries with Gods help. I owe it all to verses of the Qoran! I would love to share it with you ladies!
February 15th, 2006, 11:13 AM
Alhumdulillah, May Allah bless you with a safe and healthy delivery and happy, healthy baby. Ameen

InshAllah everything will go wonderfully. Please post the prayer when you have the time, I would love to read it myself.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search