Sorry ladies

Forum: Islamic Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Islamic Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 11th, 2010, 04:58 AM
~FaRRaH~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~FaRRaH~
Oh ladies I know I have been absent I am really sorry....

Life here has been so busy, I am about to jump off here and get to the packing, cleaning, laundry, etc again for today. It seems between school, kids and the daily stuff it has been impossible to have energy to post however I have been reading.

Anna, how are you feeling?? I saw the surgery went well glad you recovered from the nausea. How are the kids?

Kareema, Adam is 3 weeks already OMG!!! MashAllah how is he doing? How are you recovering and getting back to your old self? How is school going with a baby now?

Krista, where are you??

Travel update: tickets were bought so we inshAllah will be leaving here on monday the 15th and arrive in Cairo the 16th.... inshAllah I will be able to get on and update then.

Islam Jr. 09-20-2003 * Sumaiya-Alee 09-07-2007 * Angel Baby 01-08-2010
February 11th, 2010, 07:39 AM
adam*s_mami's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
its ok Farrah gotta do what ya gotta do your leaving feb 15 already wow, be safe and have some fun for me...

Adam is good so far hamdillah almost a month old!, I am still recovering trying to heal and school is so very hard with the baby, i am exhausted and brain is not working not to mention its hard to study w a baby in your arms but it is all well worth it and Im making it happen!

February 11th, 2010, 10:16 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm doing well, thanks for asking. DD2 is still fighting her pneumonia, but slowly improving. The others seem to be doing well for the time being.

Krista had trouble getting on again and as far as I know has given up. It's become a huge hassle for her.

I hope you enjoy your trip!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search