Teen muslimah --pregnant out of wedlock?

Forum: Islamic Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Islamic Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 11th, 2010, 01:28 PM
Uhmm
Hello, I am an 18 year old Muslimah.
I might be pregnant, and I kind of hope I am because I would love a child; HOWEVER I was NOT trying to conceive whatsoever! And I'd be happy if I wasn't. I honestly just want to find out what's going wrong with my body!!!
I am sorry to Allah for my misbehavior, and I'm trying to figure out what to do. My boyfriend doesn't like Islam AT ALL. Or at least he doesn't like me wearing hijab
Anyways I've been feeling nauseated.
And I just bought a test.
But I was wondering if my fellow Muslimahs could pray for me.
PLEASE pray that I find a way to stay abstinent! I WANT TO SO BADLY ... I just don't know how to tell my boyfriend!!!!!!!
also, please ask Allah to give you or me some clues, hopefully clues that point to WHEN i should take the test!!! Because I have no clue when to take it... My last period was in LATE January ! I don't know what the exact date was, but it was on the cusp of the month's ending.
Also, please pray that I can become more religious... I LOVE Allah, but I do not do as he wishes; which is the problem.
I just need to have some guidance, so please pray that Allah guides me.

Thank you ALL!
March 11th, 2010, 01:50 PM
~FaRRaH~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~FaRRaH~
Prayers for you! Honestly there is so much i want to say but wont at this point because I am sure you understand just how astray you have went from everything you claim to love so much. Go prayer sister please and do it often.

Islam Jr. 09-20-2003 * Sumaiya-Alee 09-07-2007 * Angel Baby 01-08-2010
March 11th, 2010, 02:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am so, so sorry that you're going through all of this. You will emerge stronger for it though, as I'm sure you know. If it is Allah's will that you have a baby now then it is for a reason and you have to trust in that. Since you said that your last period was in late January and it's now mid March you should be fine to test unless you normally have really long cycles. Whatever the answer is there's a lesson to be drawn from it.

Where your boyfriend is concerned, have you considered finding another? If he has such a great problem with Islam and cannot respect that you want to be abstinent then he doesn't deserve you. I know it can be easier said than done, but from this post alone it sounds like he needs a boot in the behind.

We are human and we make mistakes. We're not like the plants and animals around us, free from error. We're unique in that aspect and Allah has designed us this way. We all stray at some point in our life, the important thing is to be genuine in our attempts to make amends for these errors. Sincere in our search for forgiveness.

Read the Qur'an, pray as you should, and you will be in my prayers. Please feel free to stick around here or if you want to you can PM me.

March 11th, 2010, 02:20 PM
Uhmm
My goodness--- THANK YOU EVERYONE! i'm so happy.... I just needed to hear that sort of support, instead of my mothers response "you're overreacting to your symptoms."
UGH lol
Anyways, yes, I will stay in touch will all of you x
and Thank you ~Farrah~ & MamaAnna !!!
March 15th, 2010, 05:38 PM
shilo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
assalamou alaikum,
I will pray for you, it is a mistake more of us make than admit to. Honestly if your boyfriend does not like Islam and is encouraging you to be sexually active I would not stay with him... I don't see a solution there. You need to be around people who will uphold your values and encourage you not tempt you away from them, especially now if you are pregnant. If you find out you are not pregnant I hope it will be a wake up call anyway. You should be able to tell from your pregnancy test if you test after the time your period would have happened (most tests say they can show a few days before that, but it's not always accurate). So if your last period was in late January you should be able to see an accurate result by now. Keep us posted!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search