Other people noticing?

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 28th, 2012, 07:25 AM
markswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've had two co-workers ask in the last two days when I'm going to have another baby. I'm dying to tell them that it will be around May 2 but I'm trying to keep it a secret for awhile longer. I would get asked every now and then before I was pregnant but now I have a complex like I'm showing or people are noticing a difference or asking for a reason. I am a terrible secret keeper and this is a big one to try to keep in. I don't know how I made it 14 weeks without telling anyone but my mom, dad, brother and sister last time. I'll never make it to the end of October at this rate!
August 28th, 2012, 07:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Im dying to tell people to but I know it's to early just trying to get to next month x

August 28th, 2012, 07:34 AM
WantingAnother's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't told anyone in my family but my sister. His family knows though

August 28th, 2012, 07:36 AM
JandJC's Avatar #2 due in April!
I am dying too! Because of my miscarriages we're being extra cautious, but have already told my best friend, and both sets of parents - we need the prayers! I also would have gone to them for support in the event of another miscarriage so no point in waiting to tell the people super close to me!

August 28th, 2012, 07:40 AM
LPNMOMMY84's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have told alot of people... I am waiting to announce on facebook until I get the shirts we ordered for the big announcement. Im showing. its hard to hide it lol
August 28th, 2012, 08:28 AM
Super Mommy
Maybe a 6th sense

I'm dying, too. I don't actually think I'll make it as long as I planned.
August 28th, 2012, 08:55 AM
May 2013 Cohost
I'm trying to hold out until the first ultrasound at 8 weeks when we can see the heartbeat. I have told two of my best girl friends, but that's it.
August 28th, 2012, 09:10 AM
krismk's Avatar Mom to Be with #1
I am def waiting to tell people but have let our parents and close friends in on the secret. They knew we were going through fertility treatments so they kind of know when I should know so you can't really get around telling them. I will probably wait til 8 weeks to tell the rest of the family and 12 weeks to do the whole fbook announce.
August 28th, 2012, 10:47 AM
BeccaC17's Avatar Super Mommy
I've told more people than I wanted to but I feel pretty good about my little nugget My husband and I have decided to enjoy this pregnancy and try not to worry as much...easier said than done.

August 28th, 2012, 01:31 PM
NewlyMrs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Our plan was to wait but our entire family and best friends know. Only holding out on Facebook. Determined to wait until 12 weeks for that haha!

August 28th, 2012, 02:04 PM
markswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My mom's birthday is tomorrow so we'll probably sign her card from DD as DD and her little brother or sister due in May. I'm banking on her being able to keep the secret. It makes me feel better that someone else will be suffering in silence with me!!

Ideally, I would wait until the heartbeat is confirmed on an ultrasound but I'm going to get busted this weekend when I'm not drinking and I figured I should tell my mom first.
August 28th, 2012, 02:36 PM
Mommy :)
The bf knows and my best friend and that's it. We are waiting to make it official after my first ultrasound appt. I teach middle school and several kids asked me last week if I was pregnant.
August 28th, 2012, 02:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm trying to enjoy this pregnancy and not worry to but it's so hard x

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search