Question from a DDC hopeful....

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 6th, 2012, 10:34 AM
dri2011's Avatar Tired of Practicing
Hey ladies! My name is Adrianna and I am experiencing what I believe to be pregnancy but I still haven't gotten my bfp. I just had a question, how long did it take you to get a positive after you "felt" that you were pregnant? I'm 15 dpo and still getting negatives but I have felt pregnant for almost a week.

*Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!*

September 6th, 2012, 10:37 AM
May 2013 Cohost
I got my BFP at 11 dpo...but with my first, not till after I was due....when is your period due?
September 6th, 2012, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kary4 View Post
I got my BFP at 11 dpo...but with my first, not till after I was due....when is your period due?
It was due yesterday and she is usually clockwork. I had some spotting Tuesday and yesterday. I don't wanna keep wasting tests but I want to know! I'm thinking Saturday may be a good day to test again.

September 6th, 2012, 10:44 AM
NewlyMrs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I got mine at 10 dpo. Can you see your doc for a blood draw? Good luck! Hope to see you here. Oh and dollar store tests can really save the budget. I got my first BFP on one so they work!
dri2011 likes this.

September 6th, 2012, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewlyMrs View Post
I got mine at 10 dpo. Can you see your doc for a blood draw? Good luck! Hope to see you here. Oh and dollar store tests can really save the budget. I got my first BFP on one so they work!
I would go to the doc but my old one stopped accepting my insurance so now I need a new one :/ Guess I'll just test Saturday. Thank you ladies for answers.

September 6th, 2012, 10:49 AM
Rhonda66's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Af was due today and I got my BFP Tuesday on an FRER test, but a BFN on the Friday before. I didn't feel PG at all until today - and now my bbs feel fuller and achy and my stomach is a little crampy. This time took 1 cycle to get the BFP, but it took 7 with my son - whenever I had that spotting it seemed to be when I was stressing most about TTC and AF would always come a little late then, but always showed - everyone is different though so hope you get ur BFP, let us know!
September 6th, 2012, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda66 View Post
Af was due today and I got my BFP Tuesday on an FRER test, but a BFN on the Friday before. I didn't feel PG at all until today - and now my bbs feel fuller and achy and my stomach is a little crampy. This time took 1 cycle to get the BFP, but it took 7 with my son - whenever I had that spotting it seemed to be when I was stressing most about TTC and AF would always come a little late then, but always showed - everyone is different though so hope you get ur BFP, let us know!
You know what;s so funny about this cycle, I didn't even think about TTC until last week when my DH asked me if I thought I was pregnant. This was odd; he makes fun of me any time I mention a "symptom" and he asked me. There's something special about this cycle. With my DD 8 years ago I didn't find out until I was almost 3 months along so the test was positive right away.This one not so much.

September 6th, 2012, 11:05 AM
Veteran
I never felt pregnant before my BFP. Same way with my son 2 years ago. Actually both times I've tested has been the day AF was due and I was sure I was NOT pregnant. I know some women get symptoms before hand but I don't. What are your symptoms?
September 6th, 2012, 11:20 AM
I have the backaches af is late high soft cervix shooting pains in bb's pressure in abdomen super tired and hungry gas out both ends trouble sleeping more frequent urination thirsty all the time. Oh and super bloated but that just happened today. One more thing heightened taste and smell.

Last edited by dri2011; September 6th, 2012 at 11:24 AM.
September 6th, 2012, 11:26 AM
MrsLisaT's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I felt pregnant before my BFP! I just didn't know if it was my mind playing tricks on me or not. Honestly, when I finally did get a BFP I wasn't all that surprised, just happy that I could finally admit to myself that what I was feeling was real. Pressure in my abdomen was one of the things that had me wondering. That started maybe 3 days before my BFP and still hasn't left completely. I'm still keeping my fx for you and look forward to you officially joining this wonderful DDC!!
September 6th, 2012, 12:20 PM
Veteran
Maybe your spotting was implant bleeding? I would just keep testing, cause those are some pretty strong symptoms! BTW have you trying testing in the afternoon instead of FMU? I get stronger positives in the afternoon, I don't know why.
September 6th, 2012, 12:32 PM
Not yet but DH told me to wait until Saturday so I'm gonna do that.

September 6th, 2012, 12:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I got faint positives at 9,10 and 11 dpo but a clear line on a frer at 12dpo the only difference this cycle was heartburn which I never get so that made think I was pregnant we had been trying for 12 months for #2 so i know how stressful and upsetting at times it can be I hope u get ur bfp very soon hang in there x
dri2011 likes this.

September 6th, 2012, 12:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am 5w4d preg but still really only have sore bb's and a lil cramping as symptoms. I got my bpf at 11dpo
September 6th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsLisaT View Post
I felt pregnant before my BFP! I just didn't know if it was my mind playing tricks on me or not. Honestly, when I finally did get a BFP I wasn't all that surprised, just happy that I could finally admit to myself that what I was feeling was real. Pressure in my abdomen was one of the things that had me wondering. That started maybe 3 days before my BFP and still hasn't left completely. I'm still keeping my fx for you and look forward to you officially joining this wonderful DDC!!
Same here!! I had this feeling I was pregnant so when I saw two lines I wasn't totally shocked, it was weird. For me though I had major cramps at 5dpo, followed by chunky white cm (yes tmi) and I've never had anything like that before. My boobs were sore since 1 dpo which I never had before and they just got worse. At 8 dpo I was convinced I was pregnant but I finally got my bfp at 10 dpo. I think I had shadow lines at 9 dpo on wondfos though and I started testing at 7, lol.
Best wishes to you though!! I hope you get you bfp soon
September 6th, 2012, 02:56 PM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
With DS I got a BFP at 8DPO. This time my BFP was at 9DPO. But to answer your question I still don't feel pregnant most of the time. If test again tomorrow if AF is still a no show.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

September 6th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Thank you ladies so much for taking time to give your input. Hopefully ill be joining you in a few days.
Rhonda66 likes this.

September 6th, 2012, 04:28 PM
Rhonda66's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeelover456 View Post
Same here!! I had this feeling I was pregnant so when I saw two lines I wasn't totally shocked, it was weird. For me though I had major cramps at 5dpo, followed by chunky white cm (yes tmi) and I've never had anything like that before. My boobs were sore since 1 dpo which I never had before and they just got worse. At 8 dpo I was convinced I was pregnant but I finally got my bfp at 10 dpo. I think I had shadow lines at 9 dpo on wondfos though and I started testing at 7, lol.
Best wishes to you though!! I hope you get you bfp soon
I got that weird chunky CM both times too! I already have it with this one too...what's up with that?! It lasted pretty much the entire pregnancy with my son...
September 6th, 2012, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda66 View Post
I got that weird chunky CM both times too! I already have it with this one too...what's up with that?! It lasted pretty much the entire pregnancy with my son...
I don't have anything chunky. I keep checking cp to see if it drops so I know the witch is coming but it's still up there and I have creamy white cm in my fingernail. Maybe the chunky stuff will come after the

September 6th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Regular
For me i noticed that i was having a lot of cm. Like more than normal, although my nipples usually got tingly before AF this was another level. It was all the time and then the sides of my bb's started hurting. Along with so much gas and serious constipation. I got my BFP 17 days past O which was already 5 days past AF. I had been late before waiting for the BFP so i kept talking myself out of doing the pregnancy test. Then i was like what the hell, if it's a no it's a no i'll live. As soon as the pee hit the stick the line popped up and i was like wait am i reading this right. So i ran off to PP to get tested again!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search