Not feeling pregnant? symptoms not coming yet??

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Liztastic

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 7th, 2012, 10:59 AM
Sweet_Mama's Avatar Super Mommy
Well I dont feel pregnant. Is that a symptom? lol. With the boys I started getting nautious about 6 weeks and I know I am not 6 weeks yet, but the fatigue has subsided and I have more energy. Makes me a bit nervous. I dont feel pregnant at all and the other ones I still felt preggo. No period and tests still say positive. I wanted to wait til Oct to have my first appt but now I want to make sufre everything is okay. I have a paperwork appt on the 11th but thats never any fun. and I wont be 10 weeks til Oct 7th so they wont be able to hear a heartbeat until then . Just imagine how women felt in the old days without U/S and dopplers. I guess 10 weeks is not big deal compared to 9 months lol

Kelsey Wife to Chris with 3 little gremlins and one on the way!!!
Jacob 08/09
Jesse 01/11
Johnny 04/13
Jaxon 07/14

"In MY world of PINK I am surrounded by BLUE!"

September 7th, 2012, 11:09 AM
Veteran
I'm with you... I'm still tired, but nearly as tired as when I first found out. I have been naseous a couple times but no morning sickness. Boobs are sore and abdomen is getting more distended are my only symptoms. Oh yeah and super moody lol... It's hard waiting.

September 7th, 2012, 11:19 AM
LPNMOMMY84's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
some days I completely forget im pregnant, then all of a sudden I could sleep anywhere, eat a horse, pee 100 x a minute, and OMG Im going to puke. Then it goes back to normal? Its like pregnancy, bi-polar style. LOL
September 7th, 2012, 11:22 AM
selenamdz's Avatar Veteran
I feel pregnant sometimes. haha There are moments where I feel okay, and kinda normal and the next second I feel really sick, cranky or tired.
It makes me a bit nervous because with all three of my sons I felt sick/pregnant non stop from 6 weeks on...
but I guess I havent really hit 6 weeks yet!!!

September 7th, 2012, 11:42 AM
lovin to be mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't either. With my first 3 pregnancies I puked the day I got my bfp. With my last I never puked and was never even nauseous until 8 weeks. I have had a twinge or two of feeling a little queasy, my belly is getting bigger and I'm tired ( but have 3 little ones so that's kinda normal lol) but nothing that's real distinct. According to my lmp I am 8 weeks but I'm about positive I od late so I think I'm actually closer to 6-7 weeks.

I kinda wonder if bfing makes pregnancy affect me differently because I was bfing with my last pregnancy too.
September 7th, 2012, 11:53 AM
mrsjl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
once in a while I will get the tingly "milk letdown" sensation, but other than that, nada.

September 7th, 2012, 12:08 PM
Liztastic's Avatar Super Mommy
I was going to post something about this because I'm not feel many symptoms either. I'm really bloated, bb's hurt and swollen, kinda tired but I can go about my day without a nap and just mild nausea. It's been a while since I had my last, she just turned four and I'm just thinking each pregnancy is just getting easier. My 1st DD I puked all the time, my 2nd DD I puked some, my 3rd DD I figured out how to avoid puking - so I think my body's just used to being pregnant.

I was going to buy another HPT but decided against it because if something were to happen there isn't anything I can do to stop it. I just have to put my faith in God and let nature do her thing. Odds are in favor of me having a beautiful, healthy baby and I just have to remember that
lovin to be mommy likes this.

Mom to:
Madalynn Faith ~ 2001
Alala Love ~ 2004
Elle Rain ~ 2008
Tilly Moon ~ 2013

Last edited by Liztastic; September 7th, 2012 at 02:22 PM.
September 7th, 2012, 12:30 PM
mrsjl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
once in a while I will get the tingly "milk letdown" sensation, but other than that, nada.

September 7th, 2012, 01:35 PM
misty3281's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My biggest symptom right now is sore bbs and fatigue. I'll get a little twinge of nausea occassionally but nothing major. This is my first and I'm not too sure what to expect but I've heard most symptoms start around 6-8 weeks so I'm just not too worried about it right now.
September 7th, 2012, 01:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I have fleeting nausea - I'll feel nauseous for about 10 seconds and it's gone. I'm definitely more hungry, but I have no idea how I could be since I'm only 4 1/2 weeks along....that doesn't make sense to me!

Thank you Kiliki... for my adorable signature!
September 7th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm really really bloated and that's it. I'm not really having any other symptoms constantly either. A few that are fleeting but far and few between. :/

September 7th, 2012, 04:11 PM
justjaQ's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
yeah, i'm not noticing anything other than frequent peeing. i just had a baby, and still had 20-30 lb. to lose, so i haven't noticed anything boobwise. i don't get m/s either. i was on the pill, and just happened to realise that i had run out of pills 3 days prior, and nothing was happening, and i know i was late with or missed a pill or two around the time i conceived. i got in my car at 12:30 am and drove twenty minutes to the nearest 24 hour pharmacy, lol... i just KNEW, lol.
before long, we'll be wishing our symtpoms away.
timothy michael, august 31, 2003, 12:02pm, 8 lb. 4 oz., 21"- 38 wks.
melissa may, april 7, 2006, 1:31pm, 7 lb. 10.5 oz., 19.5"- 36.5 wks
nicholas michael, january 31, 2010, 5:12pm, 5 lb. 11 oz., 18.25"- 37.1 wks
damon michael, january 21, 2012, 1:31am, 6 lb. 14 oz., 20", 38 wks
rainbow baby left me at 6-1/2 weeks on 09.08.12~ never forgotten, sweet child

September 7th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Veteran
i guess i must be feeling what all you guys are missing lol I am nauseous all the time, i have headaches, cramping, bloating, peeing (which was what made me first think something was up), so moody that everything sets me off ( my poor SO has beeen on his 2 weeks of vacation and i think he is hoping the will call him for something because he says dear and then waits for my reaction before he says anything)lol, my boobies are sore and itchy, hyper sensitive to smell lol
September 7th, 2012, 06:37 PM
I am waiting for sore boobs cuz I got that with my first. My second I didnt get sore but I figured it was because I was bfing. this time I just want one more symptom to know that it is progressing. I hate being patient..lol.

Jacob 08/09
Jesse 01/11
Johnny 04/13
Jaxon 07/14

September 7th, 2012, 07:57 PM
markswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't really feel pregnant either which is really stressing me out. That's why I went for more blood work and an early ultrasound. I was so sick with DD so maybe I'll get a break this time.
September 7th, 2012, 08:02 PM
I wish my doctor would do bloodwork. They like to wait til after my first couple appts and are strict about ultrasounds.

Jacob 08/09
Jesse 01/11
Johnny 04/13
Jaxon 07/14

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search