Ughhhhhhhhh

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 7th, 2012, 11:10 AM
LPNMOMMY84's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have been MIA a little. Trying to come over and stay as up to date as possible. I feel yucky and honestly im so tired. Im also having extreme mood swings. I will feel very sure about this pregnancy one moment then fearful the next. Its odd. I was excited with both girls from day 1, knew it would be awesome and amazing and with this one, im nervous. I feel ungreatful. I don't like how I feel. Im trying to come to terms with my needing to have a c section and that is not going to be easy. I wish I had the time to see a counselor. Im having problems at work too. Working 3-11 is hard enough, couple that with dealing with addicts who are always looking for drugs, I can never trust them and its tiring. Im just having a rough go of it. I hate our apartment. My tentative arrangements with my mom about buying us a house fell through because of my dad. I will not say anything negative about the man, he is my father. It hurts though. I feel like I cannot organize or clean enough, but tire easily after one or two rooms. Im just exhausted, emotional, and did I mention exhausted?

Sorry to be a debbie downer. I just needed to vent.
September 7th, 2012, 12:16 PM
NewlyMrs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh man. I totally know what you mean by being exhausted an emotional. Add that to what you have going on with work and house and taking care of kiddos.... I can't imagine. Hugs to you. We are here if you need us!

September 7th, 2012, 01:20 PM
May 2013 Cohost
I'm exhausted too. I hate our house too. We have some major repairs to do and it's stressing me out. I can't keep up with dishes, laundry, and all I want to do is sleep. I'm nervous about having a second, questioning if I can handle it. It's hard to picture two of them running around this house.
September 7th, 2012, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kary4 View Post
I'm exhausted too. I hate our house too. We have some major repairs to do and it's stressing me out. I can't keep up with dishes, laundry, and all I want to do is sleep. I'm nervous about having a second, questioning if I can handle it. It's hard to picture two of them running around this house.
ok this EXACTLY is how Im feeling. I just cannot imagine at this point being out numbered! OMG...

I know in my heart it will all work out. My parents are fighting over the house issue and with the prospect of me not going back to work after the baby, its just a lot of change and it makes me a tad nervous. Keeping up with household chores is freaking exhausting. I totally hear that! Im just glad im not alone. I can tell you, I did fear the switch from one to two because I was alone at the time (we were seperated). It was much easier than I anticipated when it DID happen. I hope that helps just a touch at least...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewlyMrs View Post
Oh man. I totally know what you mean by being exhausted an emotional. Add that to what you have going on with work and house and taking care of kiddos.... I can't imagine. Hugs to you. We are here if you need us!
thanks for understanding. I have been wanting to tell you, your wedding photo is stunning and omg your dress is AMAZING!
September 7th, 2012, 01:43 PM
misty3281's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Vent away anytime you need to. That's a lot going on! And I totally understand the emotional part. My poor husband keeps trying to stay out of my path.
September 7th, 2012, 02:22 PM
TGill's Avatar Expecting #2

Tricia - due May 2, 2013
September 7th, 2012, 02:52 PM
awww hugs. I needed those
September 7th, 2012, 03:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm tired all the time to and so emotional one minute I want to shout at my other half and next I want to cry had a wee moment the other night when i just cried cause I'm scared about this baby being okay hopefully things will get better after the first trimester x

September 7th, 2012, 04:32 PM
NewlyMrs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LPNMOMMY84 View Post
thanks for understanding. I have been wanting to tell you, your wedding photo is stunning and omg your dress is AMAZING!
Thanks so much! I wish I could feel that beautiful everyday! SO happy the dress turned out well. It was touch and go for awhile. The bridal shop ordered it too small, but with an awesome seamstress and some exercise it was all good

September 7th, 2012, 05:29 PM
Veteran
I could of written this exact post. It's good to vent and you're not alone!!! When it seems some days are neverending and the work is never done, somehow we get it done and move to the next day. It's exhausting both emotionally and physically.
I'm a nurse also and I work in the ER, I work full time 12 hour shifts. I feel exhausted, my days off are spent catching up, I try to let things (cleaning etc) go to spend more time w the kids but it gets out of hand. My hubby is awesome and very helpful but men can't seem to multitask like women lol... I have been having bad mood swings too!!

September 7th, 2012, 07:11 PM
Sweet_Mama's Avatar Super Mommy
I feel the same too. I am mostly happy but I have been snapping at the kids so much. And when DH comes around I just feel mad at him right away. lol. I just yelled at him for not helping me with the house or the kids. he is stressed too tho. he is dealing with his sister passing away 9 months ago from breast cancer so I have tried not to be too hard on him. I just get mad bcuz I stay home all day and night and dont hang out with anyone. DH started going to the gym to deal with his stress but I feel like I need time away too. I go to school for an hour and 15 mins and then go straight to being mommy again. DH comes home from work eats, relaxes, then leaves to the gym for a few hours and its not fair. the only fun thing I do all day is go to walmart to buy food. yes.. food makes me happy. I am going to 500lbs by the end of this pregnancy. Sorry this vent was supposed to be yours, just brought up some of my vents too..

Kelsey Wife to Chris with 3 little gremlins and one on the way!!!
Jacob 08/09
Jesse 01/11
Johnny 04/13
Jaxon 07/14

"In MY world of PINK I am surrounded by BLUE!"

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search