Should I be worried?

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 11th, 2012, 09:48 AM
selenamdz's Avatar Veteran
Last night I woke up with painful lower back pain.
I went to the bathroom and had some brown discharge/ old blood. No red- only brown.
I am worried because I have been cramping and my back has been hurting a bit more.
I still feel really sick and pregnant/ cant stop puking.
Should I be worried?

September 11th, 2012, 09:54 AM
hangaroo81's Avatar Veteran
I would call your doctor to be on the safe side. I had the same thing happen to me over the weekend and still feel the regular pregnancy symptoms. I have my first u/s this thursday and even though everyone is different, I'll let you know what my doctor's prognosis is.
September 11th, 2012, 10:39 AM
Liztastic's Avatar Super Mommy
I would call your doctor if you're worried, but to me it doesn't sound to concerning. Keep us posted!

Mom to:
Madalynn Faith ~ 2001
Alala Love ~ 2004
Elle Rain ~ 2008
Tilly Moon ~ 2013
September 11th, 2012, 11:02 AM
MrsLisaT's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is my first pregnancy so I really don't know if that is something to be worried about or not but if it happened to me, I would definitely be calling my doctor to let him know what was happening. At the very least your doctor should be able to give you some peace of mind if it is nothing. Good luck!
September 11th, 2012, 11:05 AM
SuperMartianRobotMom6's Avatar Proud Mama & Happy Wife
With DS I spotted brown, pink, and bright red through the whole first trimester. And hes a healthy baby boy. I wouldnt worry right now, if you get any bright red call your doc.

September 11th, 2012, 11:13 AM
dyeanotherday's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
deff call your doctor because there is old blood with pain you could have a UTI so you deff want to get checked
September 11th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Veteran
I had a bit of brown spotting for about a day over the weekend (only about 4 or 5 spots of it). Had no cramping though. It has totally gone now. Was going to phone Dr. but seeing as it was so short and with no cramps I thought I would wait for my ultrasound next Thursday to speak to him (unless it comes back of course!). Let us know what the Dr. says if you do speak to him.
September 11th, 2012, 11:35 AM
McKendon's Avatar Veteran
I'm curious to see what you find out. I have been having lower back pain too, minus the bleeding.
September 12th, 2012, 08:02 AM
I was just curious to see if there were any updates. I hope that everything is okay!!
September 12th, 2012, 11:54 AM
selenamdz's Avatar Veteran
Honestly,I didn't call them because the blood was not red, not even tinted red. I figured Id call if it ever looked red and it never did, it stayed brown and is starting to go away now.
I am also not worried because every second over every day I am feeling more and more sick and more and more pregnant
I mean really- I feel so sick. I didn't even want to touch the computer today- for me that is pretty crazy/
I feel like rolling up in a ball and crying.. This pregnancy is really hard so far

September 12th, 2012, 11:59 AM
BeccaC17's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm sorry you're having a hard time. I hope you feel better soon!

September 12th, 2012, 12:01 PM
dyeanotherday's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by selenamdz View Post
Honestly,I didn't call them because the blood was not red, not even tinted red. I figured Id call if it ever looked red and it never did, it stayed brown and is starting to go away now.
I am also not worried because every second over every day I am feeling more and more sick and more and more pregnant
I mean really- I feel so sick. I didn't even want to touch the computer today- for me that is pretty crazy/
I feel like rolling up in a ball and crying.. This pregnancy is really hard so far
I'm so sorry hun
September 12th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Tree_Love's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope you start feeling better ASAP! Pregnancy is so unnerving and scary in the first trimester.

Elan Dakota 7/28/2012
Paxx Tarlow & Sage Finley 10/20/2012
Rhys Caelan 5/3/2013

September 12th, 2012, 12:40 PM
WorkerBeeMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

So sorry you are feeling sick! I hope you feel better soon. All my pregnancies were really hard the first three months. I hope this one isn't as bad by some miracle!

Mindy & Josh
Mama to 3 beautiful girls!
DD - Maya (11), DD - Sophia (7)
, & DD - Jane (0)

11/04 09/12 12/12
September 12th, 2012, 04:18 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Be sure to talk to your doc about feeling sick too, there may be something they can prescribe for you or some tricks they can advise you of!

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
September 12th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Veteran
My doc told me last time lots of MS = very healthy baby! And remember 2 nd tri is fun!

September 13th, 2012, 04:15 AM
That sounds horrible! I am sorry to hear that you are so sick but am glad that it is a good sign that the spotting didn't mean anything.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search