How is everyone feeling?

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 12th, 2012, 01:23 PM
dyeanotherday's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How is everyone feeling? I know a lot of you are sick are you can't keep anything down sick? Are you queasy? Are you still fine?

I for some reason am symptom free right now i was constipated but it has finally cleared up i was breaking out but i'm not now i haven't been sick i'm not bloated and i have more energy i had a cold a couple days ago but it's going good i have had some bad cramps but they are calming down and i have just had aches in my joints mainly my left knee but i have a metal rod in my left femur but my lines are getting darker

Don't know if it will last my mom never got sick till 6 weeks so maybe i will do that normally the reason i know i'm pregnant is cause i'm throwing up but i feel great and i'm excited
September 12th, 2012, 01:29 PM
Tree_Love's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel queasy right now. For most of the day. No actual vomit yet, I expect it soon.

Elan Dakota 7/28/2012
Paxx Tarlow & Sage Finley 10/20/2012
Rhys Caelan 5/3/2013

September 12th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Liztastic's Avatar Super Mommy
My boobs are flipping HUGE and so sore and they just keep getting more and more painful. My last two pregnancies I didn't have boobs this sore, only my first pregnancy. And I puked today!! Whoot!! Pregnancy symptoms give me a sense of relief in knowing everything is progressing

Mom to:
Madalynn Faith ~ 2001
Alala Love ~ 2004
Elle Rain ~ 2008
Tilly Moon ~ 2013
September 12th, 2012, 02:11 PM
KnJ'sMomma727's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
nauseous but now throwing up, heart burn, and very very dizzy.

September 12th, 2012, 02:46 PM
WantingAnother's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
^^ ditto. Plus headaches

September 12th, 2012, 02:56 PM
anothermother's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No sickness yet... but I get hungry so fast and if I don't eat right away I start feeling bad and shaky. It's worse in the evenings. I started feeling sick at 5 weeks both times so I'm sure I don't have long before it really kicks in.

My boobs are huge and sore. And I've got some heartburn, but otherwise can't complain.

September 12th, 2012, 03:03 PM
NewlyMrs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Slowly joining you ladies in the sicky camp. Tired, headachy, and feeling like I have the flu these past couple days. Haven't thrown up yet. I just want to sleep

September 12th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I wouldn't even know i was pregnant, if it wasn't for my pregnancy test, and missed period. I get headaches, and i am wicked tired now and then. But other then that i feel good.

September 12th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Kristin828's Avatar Veteran
Wasn't feeling much of anything other than headaches, cramping and a super "full" feeling in my lower abdomen, but the past two days I've been starting to feel it.. moody, so tired, nauseous after I eat. I'm kinda hoping that the nausea picks up in the next couple weeks. I feel like I might majorly regret saying that though!

September 12th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm AWFUL. I haven't puked (I didn't puke with my previous 2 pregnancies either), but I seriously think I will puke this time around. It lasts ALL freaking day. I am weak by the end of the day because I haven't been able to eat. EVERYTHING grosses me out, everything. Cooking is impossible - I haven't made dinner in 3 nights now, had to get DH to do it. Smells repulse me. I have NEVER had it like this before. I have diclectin, and I'll be taking it tonight before bed for the first time.

Thank you Kiliki... for my adorable signature!
September 12th, 2012, 04:03 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Erin have you at least been able to drink fluids? If you can drink fluids, are there any shakes or smoothies or anything at all, even just milk, that sounds good to you? Even juice, that has some sugar and calories in it. Sucks major not to be able to eat anything, I have only fasted once in my life (for 5 days, juice fast) and it was horrible! I hope you get to feeling better.

As for me, very tired, BB's sore and bigger, and just slightly queasy all day. More so if I don't eat as soon as I feel hungry. Or if I overeat. I have to eat small meals all day long---which is good, but I just have to plan ahead if I'm out and about and don't have a snack with me. Also have to eat first thing in the morning which I normally don't do.
Feel bloated, feel like my abdomen is pooching out already when I'm only 6 weeks along. But I hear that's normal with your second (to show early, that is).
Some days I feel sooo sorry for my toddler! He must be bored and Mommy is so boring sitting around tired all day long.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
September 12th, 2012, 04:14 PM
dyeanotherday's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i was so sick with my son i was hospitalized 3 times for dehydration where they are like you just need to come in now and get an iv then just when i went into the doctor they sent me over to get an iv 4 times cause i was just sick till i was like 6 months off and on pretty severely and i started in sick at 4 1/2 weeks

with my last m/c i was sick at 7dpo i originally thought i was just sick so it is really weird to me to not have any sickness but i dunno if it is coming

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search