I'm jealous...

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 13th, 2012, 06:06 PM
Platinum Supermommy
of all of you that are already in your 7th week! I remember at 4 weeks I was jealous of those who were 5 weeks. Now I'm 5 1/2 weeks, and jealous of people who are in their 6th and 7th weeks! I want to be there!!!!
pressedfairie likes this.

Thank you Kiliki... for my adorable signature!
September 13th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Elly M.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
me too, lol. I can't wait to be in the second trimester so I can breath a little easier and not worry so much

5/25/03 with us for 6 months
8/11/12 with us for 5 weeks

September 13th, 2012, 06:14 PM
JandJC's Avatar #2 due in April!
You will be! Just one more week

September 13th, 2012, 06:16 PM
misty3281's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm jealous too! But it's of everyone that's already getting their u/s. I'll stop being jealous when I have mine done next week. haha
Memi and EverydayJoy like this.
September 13th, 2012, 06:19 PM
selenamdz's Avatar Veteran
hahah Funny you said that.
When I was pregnant with my third son I joined a group like this one and my due date was feb 16th.
I hated being behind so many people!!
ESPECIALLY when women started having their babies a couple weeks early at the end or mid Jan... it was torture!!
I had to see them all post "ooo my baby is here!!" and I was miserable fat pregnant lady.
haha When I found out my due date was May 4th with this one I was sooo happy it was the beginning of the month and not the end!BUT you never know!! Sometimes those women due before you go a week or so late and the ones due after have the baby a week or 2 or even more early!

September 13th, 2012, 06:55 PM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DS was born on the 24th of the month. I hated feeling so behind but especially at the end when everyone was having their babies and I felt soooo anxious and impatient about it. It got to the point where I stopped logging in for about a week before he was born because I got tired of seeing everyone else babies. Super selfish -- I know! But I honestly did.
That's why I was happy to be towards the beginning of the month this time with a EDD of the 10th...but I'm still feeling behind!!
I agree that I'm just anxious for that first U/S. I think I'll stop being jealous once I can see that MY baby is okay too

September 13th, 2012, 07:02 PM
markswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's why I joined the May DDC instead of April. DD was born on the 16th and it was awful going over my due date and still being pregnant and it seemed like everyone else was having their babies.
September 13th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Expecting a boy in May!
Another reason I joined May instead of April as well. I'm actually due April 30th but probably O'd a couple days late. So here I am. I had my dd's on the 29th of August and 29th of October so I know what it's like being at the end of your DDC especially when you feel like you're the last to have your baby.
September 13th, 2012, 08:05 PM
dyeanotherday's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
with my Son's birth club i was due April 28th and he was born May 7th i was the last one left for 3 very long days lol
September 13th, 2012, 08:14 PM
anothermother's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This actually crossed my mind too, lol! With my daughter I was due the 11th, she was born the 8th, but was still the *50th* baby born in that DDC. I promised that I would join the group behind my DD if I was too late. But being the 17th it's smack in the middle, lol! It really isn't bothering me as much as I thought it would I'm just glad I'm in the May DDC, hopefully it stays like that especially towards the end, lol!

September 13th, 2012, 08:23 PM
Rhonda66's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Me too, the time is creeping by so slowlyyyyy...
September 13th, 2012, 08:28 PM
dyeanotherday's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
for me so far maybe because of the time of year and having a toddler or maybe something else but the last week and few days have flown . . . i can't hardly believe i'm 5 weeks and it is a huge milestone for me i lost one baby at 5 weeks to the day in the evening then one at 4/12 weeks then the last one at 5 weeks to the day in the morning and here it is 10:30 and i'm 5 weeks so only one pregnancy was carried further then this
September 13th, 2012, 08:53 PM
BeccaC17's Avatar Super Mommy
In the first trimester, time seems to go by reeeealllyyy slowly. When you hit the second trimester, you're due date will creep up on you fast. I feel like the days go by really slow too, sometimes its torture.

September 13th, 2012, 09:17 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to LolaBadola
So funny to feel that way but I can totally relate, being that I'm due May 17. But once we our babies are born, none of it will matter and we'll forget all about that and start looking forward to growth milestones instead. Guess it's just part of human nature...

September 13th, 2012, 09:54 PM
mrsjl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My son was due July 30, so I joined the august ddc. He was born July 31 and he still wasn't the first baby born lol. I was really glad to be one of the first to give birth though.

September 13th, 2012, 10:40 PM
Tree_Love's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ugh. I'm 4w2d and you early mamas are killing me with your u/s pics. I'm doing a homebirth and so I'm pretty sure my one and only u/s is about 4 months away. I have insurance to cover an OB, so I'm tempted to ask her if she would mind if I went and got an early u/s... Hahaha.
dyeanotherday likes this.

Elan Dakota 7/28/2012
Paxx Tarlow & Sage Finley 10/20/2012
Rhys Caelan 5/3/2013

September 14th, 2012, 01:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm jealous of all the ultrasounds to i won't get mine until the first week of nov which is ages away just want to know my baby is okay on the plus side at least I'm 7 wks now which is a bit better getting there x

September 14th, 2012, 03:21 AM
it would be a big surprise to have the baby before my due date. the closest I've gotten was going into labour ON my due date and he was born after midnight, so I still woke up pregnant on my due date.

September 14th, 2012, 04:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
^Haha, I hear you! I was late with both my girls - 3 days late, and 4 days late!

Thank you Kiliki... for my adorable signature!
September 14th, 2012, 04:44 AM
here's hoping we both go a few days early! how do you feel about a mother's day baby? I think that would be super special, so I'm kinda hoping for the 12th!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search