Stomach aches?

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 13th, 2012, 11:25 PM
dyeanotherday's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

it could be you are sensitive to foods you normally aren't during this pregnancy maybe? cause you shouldn't have stomach aches to bad i can see having them cause pregnancy can give you a lot of gas but i was having that and some vomiting early on and i realized that i am allergic to milk during this pregnancy . . . . so i stopped drinking milk and cut back on dairy and i have been great

So you could try adjusting your diet i hate for you to suffer so bad . . .
September 14th, 2012, 12:44 AM
yogurt isn't bothering me either. maybe because it is cultured? i am not sure mainly butter and milk get me and cooked cheese in small amounts seems okay but i just avoid it altogether right now i figured i would try it again in the second trimester . . .
September 14th, 2012, 06:36 AM
markswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think so because this is how I have felt for the last week. Immodium is the only thing keeping me from being a miserable mess. If I don't take it, it is awful. I thought being nauseous all day was the worst possible thing but it turns out I was wrong. My doctor said Immodium is fine and if that won't work to let them know and they would call in a prescription for me. I feel your pain!
September 14th, 2012, 09:21 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think I know what you're talking about! I have been craving all sorts of veggies right now and I made a soup with cabbage in it...it was sooo good but it gave me bad gas pains and intestinal cramps. I thought I was going to die for a little while last night. LOL not really but it sure felt bad! I've never had that problem with cabbage before.
I would try using Lactaid instead of milk if milk products seem to bother you. You could also see if it's ok to use that pill-form that you take with a meal so you can eat dairy even if lactose intolerant. I can't remember what it's called though!

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
September 14th, 2012, 09:34 AM
♥RainyLane's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ♥RainyLane Send a message via MSN to ♥RainyLane Send a message via Yahoo to ♥RainyLane
Eggs should be okay to eat then if it's a dairy issue Coconut milk is a good healthy dairy sub and great in baking, coconut oil subs in great for butter too. Had to go dairy free this last time nursing. It's not so bad once you get going. There is even ice cream that is really good made with coconut milk! Hope you feel better
September 14th, 2012, 11:37 AM
i have found almond milk to be good but i just do tums anyway cause i have heartburn
September 14th, 2012, 11:48 AM
KnJ'sMomma727's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm having the same problem but I was diagnosed with IBS a few years ago and I figured its just gotten worse since I got pregnant.

September 14th, 2012, 12:46 PM
McKendon's Avatar Veteran
Sounds like me. I am constantly running to the bathroom, but not to throw up.
September 14th, 2012, 10:32 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad you're some better...I hear ya on the gassy and bloated thing. Sometimes it's downright painful.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search