Driving myself crazy!

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By miss britt
  • 2 Post By rcross81

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 14th, 2012, 01:26 PM
Veteran
So for the past week I have had the worst heartburn and cramping. Then last night they suddenly both stopped. And I swear my boobs feel less sore. I know its probably me being paranoid but has this happened to anyone else?

September 14th, 2012, 01:36 PM
Elee1021's Avatar Veteran
Me! I was so tired and achy for about a week and the last few days I've felt great. So great I'm scared too! I went to my primary care yesterday and I tested positive right away so I assume all is well.
September 14th, 2012, 01:47 PM
dyeanotherday's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
that happened to me with my son and then the next morning i was nauseous
September 14th, 2012, 01:52 PM
BeccaC17's Avatar Super Mommy
Yesterday I was feeling a lot better and I started worry because I had a miscarriage at 7 weeks before my oldest DS. However, I woke up this morning dry heaving and crazy exhausted again. I would just try to relax and enjoy the better days

September 14th, 2012, 01:54 PM
Veteran
Thanks girls! You made me feel better! I can't believe I'm wishing for the MS! But I will be relieved when it shows up!
JandJC likes this.

September 14th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Veteran
Same thing happening to me. I was soooo tired, sore boobs, cramping and frequent urination. In the last two days they seem to have all disappeared. It is freaking me out. I'm right at 6 weeks today. Isn't that when symptoms are supposed to get worse, not better?
September 14th, 2012, 02:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yep, same here...from what I've ready it will come and go...I'm not even gonna lie, I've totally like groped my own boobs a few times here and there just to see if they still tingle or hurt to the touch at all! LOL
miss britt and mommaerin like this.
September 14th, 2012, 02:45 PM
markswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcross81 View Post
Yep, same here...from what I've ready it will come and go...I'm not even gonna lie, I've totally like groped my own boobs a few times here and there just to see if they still tingle or hurt to the touch at all! LOL
OMG, you crack me up!!

I was you a couple weeks ago so scared because I didn't feel awful. You should enjoy these last few days or week of awesome because being sick is just awful. I try to remember that I asked for this but it's just no fun. Your time will come!!!
September 14th, 2012, 02:55 PM
Tree_Love's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't been really hit yet and I am so nervous as well. I remember having good days and bad with my first though.

Elan Dakota 7/28/2012
Paxx Tarlow & Sage Finley 10/20/2012
Rhys Caelan 5/3/2013

September 14th, 2012, 03:27 PM
I feel completely the same way! Last week I'd been nauseous, cramping every evening like clockwork, and exhausted. Now for the last two days I've been feeling so much better, it makes me nervous. It looks like we're due around the same time, so it's comforting to know we're in the same boat!
September 14th, 2012, 03:48 PM
JandJC's Avatar #2 due in April!
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss britt View Post
Thanks girls! You made me feel better! I can't believe I'm wishing for the MS! But I will be relieved when it shows up!
I feel the same way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcross81 View Post
LOL I do this too!

September 14th, 2012, 04:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Precious0013
I felt the same way a couple days ago. I went to the gym Tuesday and my energy was so much better all day, and it was like that the next day so I began to worry. Then my DS jumped off the couch pushing off my boobs and that all too familiar pain came in and I felt pregnant again.

THANK YOU .h00dihoo.this. for an AWESOME siggy
September 14th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
Happened to me in my 5th week. My chest was getting sore and full and then just stopped being sore and went back to normal size. saw a HB yesterday so now i'm a little more relaxed

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search