ugh..... stressfull

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mommaerin

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 17th, 2012, 03:23 PM
Veteran
So I started some very light spotting yesterday. It was just a little bit on the toilet paper. The same thing this morning. Then this afternoon it got a little heavier, more like the beginning of a period. It is stopped for now. I am not cramping any more than I have been since the beginning but still cramping none the less. I still don't have a dr appt for 2 more weeks and can't go in early because I have no insurance coverage till then. Even if I pay out of pocket it will be documented as a pre-existing condition and I won't be able to get future coverage for the pregnancy. Just frustrated and worried, and scared. I know that whatever is going to happen will happen either way but it would be nice to have some kind of conformation one way or another. A heartbeat, blood test results...something. Gotta throw it out there, the first 12 weeks of pregnancy suck. collective sigh. Thanks for listening to my rant ladies. Figured it was either share with you or take the chances of morphing into the hulk on my poor dh.
September 17th, 2012, 03:31 PM
dyeanotherday's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry your going through this hang in there
September 17th, 2012, 03:34 PM
Veteran
I'm sorry you're having to worry about this. I hope that the spotting stops completely and the next 2 weeks go by fast. It doesn't seem right the insurance can deny covering you, I would talk with the ins co in more depth.

September 17th, 2012, 03:35 PM
usnwifey9's Avatar Veteran
I'm sorry to hear about the spotting, and I'm sure not being able to find out what's going on right now must be one of the most helpless feelings in the world! I agree that the first trimester is one of the most stressful periods in our pregnancies, but I will continue to hold the hope that your spotting will cease soon and the rest of this trimester will go off without a hitch. Hang in there and keep us posted! *HUGE HUGGLES*
September 17th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Veteran
Thank you friends. usnwifey9- you hit the nail on the head. More than anything it is a helpless feeling. I know that in all reality, doctor or not, I would have no more control over the situation but for a take charge girl like me it is overwhelming to feel like I can't do anything. It's funny how that mommy instinct to protect comes out the second you get that BFP
usnwifey9 likes this.
September 17th, 2012, 03:50 PM
WorkerBeeMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So sorry you are going thru this. I hope you stop spotting soon!

Mindy & Josh
Mama to 3 beautiful girls!
DD - Maya (11), DD - Sophia (7)
, & DD - Jane (0)

11/04 09/12 12/12
September 17th, 2012, 06:28 PM
Expecting a boy in May!
Hang in there. I know it's easier said than done.

Sticky baby dust vibes for you...

September 17th, 2012, 06:28 PM
Expecting a boy in May!
Hang in there. I know it's easier said than done.

Sticky baby dust vibes for you...

September 17th, 2012, 06:31 PM
May 2013 Cohost
I'm so sorry...I thought pregnancy could not count as a pre existing condition?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search