Anyone have spotting after dry heaving?

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 20th, 2012, 12:46 PM
JandJC's Avatar #2 due in April!
Out of no where this morning I had to run to the toilet and I was violently dry-heaving. I havent really had any MS prior to this. Sorry for the TMI but nothing ever did come up, just a lot of insane dry heaving. Then I felt a gush and it was brownish pink spotting and of course I got worried. I left a message for my doctors office but havent heard back yet.... anyone know if it's just a result of the heaving? Of course i'm worried. Havent had any spotting at all thus far.....

September 20th, 2012, 05:06 PM
ambee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I did with my first pregnancy. I bled quite a bit throughout my first trimester with her but everything was always fine. I did end up losing her at 16 weeks but I'm 99% sure the bleeding had NOTHING to do with that. Hugs!

*Thank you so much to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!*

Sophie Lucille: In my life for a moment, in my heart for a lifetime. May 25th, 2006 at 16 weeks.
September 20th, 2012, 05:20 PM
blueeyes25s's Avatar Expecting #1
I haven't had any spotting since around 4 weeks but spotting can be normal. I hope it is nothing. I had a dry heaving spell the other day. I haven't actual lye thrown up yet but been having lots of m/s feelings.

Forever missing my angel 2010

September 20th, 2012, 05:23 PM
May 2013 Cohost
I hate dry heaving. I have not had spotting with it. Sorry to hear that.
September 20th, 2012, 06:25 PM
KASHWORTH's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've had 2 days of spotting already. With DS I spotted occasionally throughout the pregnancy and everything was fine, just watch for dark red blood

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
September 21st, 2012, 07:38 AM
JandJC's Avatar #2 due in April!
Thanks everyone. It's weird bc I've had no spotting at all, just this little bit after the incident. Hope it's nothing. I played phone tag with the doctors office forever then decided to give up

September 21st, 2012, 08:38 AM
LPNMOMMY84's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
sounds like you may have popped a blood vessel in your cervix when you were strainging to dry heave. I hope you hear back from the Dr soon!
September 30th, 2012, 08:08 PM
MrsNHigh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had some spotting after a sneezing attack the other day. It freaked me out massively, but it quickly went away. I don't know if it is normal or not though.
October 1st, 2012, 03:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Let us know what your doctor says. I'm sure everything is ok, but I will be praying for you.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search