Bbbbbbrrrrrrrrr!

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree24Likes
  • 1 Post By mrsjl
  • 2 Post By Melliesbelly
  • 2 Post By Redneck_Mommy
  • 1 Post By Kenzie
  • 3 Post By mom2three2012
  • 1 Post By bcogoli
  • 2 Post By rcross81
  • 1 Post By mamamac
  • 2 Post By Whiterozse
  • 1 Post By ~Traci~
  • 1 Post By WantingAnother
  • 2 Post By wiiblii
  • 2 Post By Mom_in_AK
  • 1 Post By EverydayJoy
  • 1 Post By Redneck_Mommy
  • 1 Post By Skimboardin Mama

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 1st, 2012, 05:28 AM
Redneck_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm freeeeezing cold! I had 59 on my truck thermometer this morning! I'm cold when it's below 80! What happened to that hot humid summertime?!
October 1st, 2012, 05:41 AM
mrsjl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad it's fall! I was sweating last night, had to crack open the bedroom window.
Redneck_Mommy likes this.

October 1st, 2012, 05:57 AM
Melliesbelly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm in Texas, so I'm just relieved to have a respite from the heat! Autumn and Winter are my favorite seasons! So yayyy. I'm excited!
Redneck_Mommy and mamamac like this.

SO to Brian
Mommy to Liam, and Gage!

October 1st, 2012, 06:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melliesbelly View Post
I'm in Texas, so I'm just relieved to have a respite from the heat! Autumn and Winter are my favorite seasons! So yayyy. I'm excited!
I'm in Texas too, on the coast. So many years it's flip flops till Christmas. Guess I'll have to find some closed toe shoes to go with my work pants that actually fit! Lol.
knightsgirl and EverydayJoy like this.
October 1st, 2012, 06:14 AM
Kenzie's Avatar Photography Momma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck_Mommy View Post

I'm in Texas too, on the coast. So many years it's flip flops till Christmas. Guess I'll have to find some closed toe shoes to go with my work pants that actually fit! Lol.
Me too!! I walked out the front door and almost fell over! I was hit by the wall of cold!!
October 1st, 2012, 06:25 AM
Veteran
Quote:
OK so funny story, I went to Texas a few years back to visit a friend and asked my friend where i could get a snow suit for my oldest for cheap he just looked at me and laughed! And then the hotel i was staying in the guy at the front desk kept giving me weird looks because i was running around in fuzzy pjs and slippers and a sweatshirt in September lol While everyone else was wearing shorts and tank tops. lol I think the funniest was when we went to this restuarant and asked them for a poutine and they gave me a strange look til i told them all it was was french fries, gravy and cheese. I guess being Canadian was funny for them because every time i would say something some where they knew i was Canadian right way!
October 1st, 2012, 07:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I love fall but when im pregnant my anemia acts up and i get really cold, my husband is buying me warm pjs for my birthday so i stop saying im cold all the time. I hope you all find a perfect temp so you can be comfy.
October 1st, 2012, 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcogoli View Post
I love fall but when im pregnant my anemia acts up and i get really cold, my husband is buying me warm pjs for my birthday so i stop saying im cold all the time. I hope you all find a perfect temp so you can be comfy.
I love my fuzzy jammies! And my fuzzy socks!
October 1st, 2012, 07:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I love this weather! This is my favorite time of year! It was so nice not having to turn the A/C on in my car on the way to work at 6:30am! I did turn my seat warmer on for a few minutes, cuz the seats were so freakin cold but I enjoyed it thoroughly!
Whiterozse and Redneck_Mommy like this.
October 1st, 2012, 08:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
We just moved from San Antonio, but love San Marcos. Aquarena Springs is one of my favorite places in TX.

Anyway, I love the colder weather...but I've been getting colder easier since I got pregnant. I love being cozy in my favorite sweatshirt from high school (Something Corporate, anyone?) and a blanket. Have my dog cuddle up to me doesn't hurt.
October 1st, 2012, 05:45 PM
Whiterozse's Avatar Veteran
I am in Southern California and I wish is was fall weather here!!! It was like 100 degrees today (unseasonably hot!)...it makes me so angry. And because we don't usually get weather like this close to the beach, we don't have AC. I have been just miserable at night. Ok, end rant. lol Can't WAIT for some cooler weather!!
EverydayJoy and Redneck_Mommy like this.

October 1st, 2012, 06:03 PM
Super Mommy
Send some of that down here to Florida please!! It isn't getting as hot during the day, but we certainly haven't had any real cool weather yet. I can't wait!!
October 1st, 2012, 06:30 PM
WantingAnother's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to WantingAnother
I wish it would cool down already in Arizona! We are 100 for the next couple days :/

October 1st, 2012, 06:45 PM
Expecting a boy in May!
Jealous of all the cold weather! We had a heat wave this week. It was 100 degrees today. Talk about a contrast to what you are experiencing. I'm drinking pumpkin spice lattes in the air conditioning pretending it feels like fall.
October 1st, 2012, 09:43 PM
Veteran
We had a little dusting of snow over the weekend. We usually have a good cover of snow by mid Oct that isn't gone until May. (I'm excited that I am due just before riding season starts again!)
October 1st, 2012, 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom_in_AK View Post
We had a little dusting of snow over the weekend. We usually have a good cover of snow by mid Oct that isn't gone until May. (I'm excited that I am due just before riding season starts again!)
I read this and immediately got colder just thinking about it. I've seen snow twice...
October 1st, 2012, 10:21 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Only twice? Wow! Hehe. I love the snow. I don't see a lot of it where I am in WA, but when I lived in AK, we got loads of it. It was great! Just bundle up and put on the Xtra Tuffs and you're good to go (they're heavy-duty galoshes, and you can buy them insulated too). I have taken DS out in 0 degrees before going for walks. He stayed toasty all bundled up next to my body!

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
October 1st, 2012, 10:25 PM
Ugh, that sounds miserable... I love heat and humidity! I'm jealous of the gals with the 100 degree days. I'd trade in a flash if I could. The snow was pretty but it made an awful mess and nobody here is equipped to drive in it. The good ole boys with 4 wheel drives and tow straps made some cash tho!
EverydayJoy likes this.
October 2nd, 2012, 03:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
Lucky ladies! It was 104 in Southern California today and I'm sooooo dehydrated

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search