A new week! Time to lay it all out! How are we feeling on this monday morning?

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 1st, 2012, 06:14 AM
Veteran
I have a head cold but finally getting to see my doctor for the first time since getting pregnant, thats tomorrow, Im having nausea after I eat, and when i dont eat soon enough, even with eating small meals, had to switch to my comfy clothes, because everything else was squishing my belly, still very tired, and moody, cm is still really gross, my boobs have gotten bigger and a very sensitive, so for those of you still breastfeeding good love ya ! Hmmmmmm sex drive is still hit and miss, my SO has become my man slave because if i bend over, or move to quick, i vomit! And my biggest fear right now is that there maybe twins in there. lol
dyeanotherday and mamamac like this.
October 1st, 2012, 06:17 AM
mrsjl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am 8 weeks tomorrow and woke up today feeling terrible. I don't know if this is morning sickness or just not feeling well, either way I DON'T LIKE IT!!!

October 1st, 2012, 06:18 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsjl View Post
I am 8 weeks tomorrow and woke up today feeling terrible. I don't know if this is morning sickness or just not feeling well, either way I DON'T LIKE IT!!!
I hope goes away quickly for you !
October 1st, 2012, 06:23 AM
LPNMOMMY84's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
hungry. omg im hungry. only nauseated at night. Sex drive is through the roof but its hit or miss if im well enough at night to actually do it. Got more maternity clothes yesterday. My first appt with the OB is next week sometime. I have to call because I forgot. I have an ultrasound October 22nd. My boobs are huge. Ive gone from a B to a D and im totally annoyed. I also have a head cold . I was up all night with my oldest who was vomitting. She seems ok today but stayed home from school to be safe and not get other kids sick at school if it is a bug.
October 1st, 2012, 06:43 AM
Redneck_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm feeling really good today. I like that my weeks change every Monday. It's easy to remember even with my baby brain rockin. So, six weeks today makes me feel good. I know I'm not out of the woods yet, but I feel a little less anxious each week that passes. My boobs are soooo sore, and gigantic! I'm going to have to get new bras soon! The watery cm has relaxed a bit but it's still there. My bump is starting to tattle on me. Our plan was to get through our first appointment before we told his family. But, if I happen to see them before the 9th I'm afraid they will know anyway!
mamamac likes this.
October 1st, 2012, 06:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Im also 6 weeks today! Im very sick today and my husband has a long week of work so im trying to get all my chores done today, im putting throwing up on my chore list so i know i will have something i can cross off it. Lol
October 1st, 2012, 06:58 AM
Melliesbelly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Blargh, I've been feeling nauseous since I woke up this morning. I don't like it, I don't like it at all.

Hope everyone has a marvelous Monday!

SO to Brian
Mommy to Liam, and Gage!

October 1st, 2012, 07:14 AM
anothermother's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
yesterday was the worst I felt in a long time. Waking up this morning wasn't too great either. And of course because I laid around all day and took a long nap I wasn't tired when it was time for bed and I couldn't fall asleep for f.o.r.e.v.e.r. and my stomach was upset because I was hungry but the thought of eating was repulsing. So yeah, suffice to say yesterday wasn't awesome at all.

But I'm getting an ultrasound today, so that kinda makes up for it

October 1st, 2012, 07:22 AM
Veteran
Honestly Yucky!!!! I'm having a hard time between taking care of the kids, house, work, myself but trying to remind myself that this will pass and there will be a great reward at the end : )

October 1st, 2012, 07:33 AM
Sapphera's Avatar NTNP Host
I feel awful. Not nauseated, just do not feel good - at all. Before it was relegated to the evenings, now it seems to be 24/7. And last night I was hit with insomnia which sucks because I prefer to "sleep it off" when I feel this bad.

And we have training at work for the next 3 weeks, so I can't even take a sick day. To top it off, DH has a horrible cold, is staying home today, and I think I'm getting it

I'm getting tired of all the "I have to do this NOW". Like, I go from "not hungry" to "omg, if I don't get some food right now I WILL eat the car door" in about 2 seconds flat. Same at night with needing to lay down (not necessarily to sleep, just to lay down).

Anyways, I wrote way too much, but I'm needing to whine. LOL.
NTNP #2
October 1st, 2012, 07:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
ive been feeling pretty good, up until this morning! As long as I dont go too long between eating, I dont really get MS....This morning I had a banana and orange juice when I woke up...apparently the acid from the orange juice is catching up to me because I have KILLER heartburn this morning, which is making me nauseous!

I'm at work and I've got a meeting in an hour with my team to announce that our dept is closing in January....so add the stress on top of everything and its making for a crappy morning!
October 1st, 2012, 07:54 AM
Themrs0523's Avatar Super Mommy
I am actually starting to worry a little. I have been a little nauseous but other than that, my only symptom at this point is being BEYOND tired!
dyeanotherday likes this.
October 1st, 2012, 07:56 AM
knightsgirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So far, not AS nauseous as I was over the past few days, but it's still there, especially after I've eaten. A little crampy right now, but I did walk the neighbors' kids up to school an hour ago, so just resting and drinking my water. =D

Thank you so much to Typical Vampire for my awesome siggie!!

October 1st, 2012, 08:05 AM
Elee1021's Avatar Veteran
I'm 7 weeks today and I feel better today than I have the last few days. Still a little nauseous but manageable which is great because I work and have softball tonight. Also it's my first wedding anniversary today! DH and I are celebrating tomorrow since I won't be home until late today, so I hope I feel just as good tomorrow!
October 1st, 2012, 08:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I was doing great. I ate breakfast earlier (cereal) and then ate some plain rice just now. Then I watched that new TV show Emily Owens, MD on hulu, and they showed one of the surgeries and I threw up. Sigh.

I hope you ladies have a great day. Most of us are halfway through the first trimester, YAY!
October 1st, 2012, 08:30 AM
NewlyMrs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Feeling good about being 9 weeks now! Still feeling pretty run down. Mondays are always so hard to start. Although I'm sure everything is fine it has been 2 weeks since I've seen that beating heart. I'm anxious for my next appt to confirm everything is still okay. Day by day.

October 1st, 2012, 10:11 AM
Veteran
emotional. I cried all morning about my stupid doc appointment. I'm not feeling fantastic- stomach wise, but no throwing up. Just indigestion feeling. like my food isn't settling well.

October 1st, 2012, 10:52 AM
May 2013 Cohost
I'm 9 weeks, still battling afternoon/evening nausea. I've been dry heaving, but last night actually threw up for the first time. Blech. I can barely eat. I'm still exhausted and my nipples hurt.
October 1st, 2012, 10:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
October 1st, 2012, 10:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am 8w3d. I actually am feeling pretty good. I have heartburn and am taking zantac twice a day. I am having to force myself to eat though...and the look of most meat or eggs makes me want to puke. LOL But I got a salad for lunch so that is good. I am already getting up twice a night to pee...WTH LOL

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search