You know you're pregnant when...

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By Redneck_Mommy
  • 2 Post By misty3281
  • 1 Post By bcogoli
  • 1 Post By MrsNHigh
  • 1 Post By Whiterozse
  • 1 Post By NewlyMrs
  • 1 Post By CleoBlue

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 6th, 2012, 07:31 AM
Kristin828's Avatar Veteran
...You make yourself chicken soup because you just can't stomach your dinner, but then the soup makes you feel better so you eat your dinner anyway.. Plus ice cream.. Plus cookies..

...You cry because your pant leg got wet in the rain.

...You yell at your DH because he put too much oil in the pan while making you eggs and does he really want you to be huge and fat?! Would that really make him happy?!?

...You apologize to DH. Then you cry. Again.

Please tell me I'm not alone

October 6th, 2012, 07:43 AM
Redneck_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Insignificant, it may seem to you, but... I actually cried at a movie. I don't cry. At all... Ever. Being in law enforcement for so long has made it where I don't really show much emotion, or I'd be a basket case in either of my professions.

So, I watched Marley and Me. OMG I cried. Then, I cried more because I was crying! Ugh! Hormones! Now, I'm typing and getting teary because I'm thinking about this wonderful baby that's causing all this! Lol!
Kristin828 and mamamac like this.
October 6th, 2012, 09:07 AM
misty3281's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I go between yelling and crying so much these days even the dogs are scared of me. DH is concerned he isn't going to make it through pregnancy alive. I can't say that I blame him.
Kristin828 and mamamac like this.
October 6th, 2012, 09:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Your definatly not alone! I know im pregnant when everything sounds so yummy but the idea of eating it makes me nauseas, so then i cry because i cant eat what i wanted.
Kristin828 likes this.
October 6th, 2012, 10:00 AM
MrsNHigh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Commercials and news articles make me cry, and I'm not a crier at all. I eat non stop. I cooked so many different things last weekend to eat this week, but they all seemed disgusting all week.
Kristin828 likes this.
October 6th, 2012, 10:18 AM
Whiterozse's Avatar Veteran
When you cry into your dinner because you cut into a piece of fat on your steak? Can't eat steak now...and it's making me sick thinking about it. Or...you cry into you breakfast because the sight of eggs makes you want to vomit. Or! you cry to your DH because you are boring and tired...you are not alone!!
Kristin828 likes this.

October 6th, 2012, 12:00 PM
anothermother's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
awww!! yes, I've been way more weepy! I cried watching Lady and the Tramp at the part when she's singing "la la loo" to the baby then I cried again when a clip of Dumbo came on the "Baby mine" part

October 6th, 2012, 01:12 PM
NewlyMrs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You know you're pregnant when everything you eat gives you heartburn, and gross burps :/
Kristin828 likes this.

October 6th, 2012, 02:07 PM
markswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I cried during Ellen yesterday when she gave that little boy a scooter for his birthday. I'm so glad I was home alone!
October 6th, 2012, 04:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
You are definitely NOT alone!!! My mood swings are all over the place. I cry at least once a day. I'm normally a pretty emotional person, but I do not normally cry when I see a kitty cat. Or an old couple kissing. Or a baby on TV. Or when my dog gives me puppy eyes. But now I cry at EVERYTHING. And if I'm not crying, I'm yelling about something or at my husband. Poor DH.
October 6th, 2012, 04:34 PM
First Time Mommy
I don't think I've had any mood swings yet. If anything hubby is the moody one. Then again, he is always moody.
MrsNHigh likes this.

EDD: May 29, 2013. I was fuzzy on my LMP, so I'm thinking late May/early June. Hurry up 1st U/S!
October 6th, 2012, 04:57 PM
MrsNHigh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleoBlue View Post
I don't think I've had any mood swings yet. If anything hubby is the moody one. Then again, he is always moody.
I've got a moody one too!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search