scared....

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 7th, 2012, 07:20 PM
Elly M.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I will say sorry in advance for the TMI. About an hour ago, when I went to the bathroom I had some brownish pinkish on the TP when I wiped (again, sorry about the TMI). I am very scared. I know it is normal to have some spotting in the first trimester, and I know since there was not a lot, and since it was not red, that it is very good possibility that everything is fine. However, I am still a wreck. At first I thought that I need to go the ER right away to see if everything looks OK, but now DH and I are just trying to stay calm, and wait to see if anything changes. I do have a tiny bit of cramping. Nothing major, just little "twinges" here and there that are a bit sharp and annoying more then anything.

I am wondering if I over did it this weekend. I am taking care of my friends farm while she is out of state, and I am doing a bit more then I am used to at my own farm. I can't help but think I am causing a MC by over doing it. It is so hard to stay calm right now, even over such a little issue.

5/25/03 with us for 6 months
8/11/12 with us for 5 weeks

October 7th, 2012, 07:24 PM
Regular
Happy thoughts to you. I can't imagine how scary that is. I did a Mud Run yesterday that had some strenuous obstacles and I have been feeling off all day.. So I know what you mean by wondering if working on the farm is causing it. I hope it all turns out ok!
October 7th, 2012, 07:28 PM
markswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry. I'd call the doctor in the morning if you have any more spotting just in case. I really hope that everything is okay.
October 7th, 2012, 07:39 PM
WantingAnother's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to WantingAnother
I'm sorry hun. Try to rest and drink lots of water. I would suggest bedrest until you call your OB. I was in the ER last night for this and that's what they told me to do. Prayers coming your way

Due: Feb 5, 2015

October 7th, 2012, 09:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
I'd say just rest with your feet up and drink lots of water. I had quite a bit of spotting in weeks 8 & 9 with both pregnancies now. Everything is good now. Hang in there and hope you can talk with your OB soon.

October 8th, 2012, 03:21 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Just checking in on you. Prayers that you just over did it a little and this never happens again! I had spotting with both my girls. I know hearing it happens isn't much comfort when you are actually going through it. And drink lots of water : )

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
October 8th, 2012, 05:41 AM
Redneck_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
and thoughts and prayers for you and your bean
October 8th, 2012, 05:58 AM
Kristin828's Avatar Veteran
Def not tmi.. Spotting would be terrifying. My obgyn told me it was very common and not to worry if it happened. She actually told me to expect it after my 1st exam u/s and pap. Something about the pressure it was putting on the uterus at this stage. Her exact words included "brownish", so when you describe yours that way it's a really good thing because it's not 'new' blood. She also said cramping could be due to dehydration, so maybe with your extra activity this week you wern't getting as much water as you usually do? I'm sure you know all this but sometimes I think it's reassuring to hear it from someone else.. I soso hope it has stopped for you. Let us know. :hugs:

October 8th, 2012, 06:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Drink lots of fluid and try to rest until you talk to your doctor. Praying for a healthy baby. Please keep us updated.
October 8th, 2012, 06:09 AM
Veteran
Praying for you.
October 8th, 2012, 06:57 AM
Elly M.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks girls I drank a lot of water last night and went to bed early. I still hace some cramping . but no more spotting. I called the Dr's office and let them know. She was going to send the doctor a message and get back to me, so hopefully they call soon. Thanks for all your kind words and advice, as always you girls made me feel 10x better

5/25/03 with us for 6 months
8/11/12 with us for 5 weeks

October 8th, 2012, 07:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Definitely not TMI!! I'm glad your spotting has stopped. I've had brownish/pinkish spotting for three days, but none so far today. It's nerve wrecking, but very normal. I've been having minor cramping throughout the pregnancy so far. Try to take it easy (as much as you can)! I'm glad you're taking care of yourself.

I read on baby center that unless it's bright red blood or very clotty, then you shouldn't worry. Even bright red blood can mean a capillary was ruptured, not a MC.

Deep breaths! Keep us posted.
October 8th, 2012, 07:12 AM
jcperez's Avatar 1 Busy Momma
Hope all is going well with you. Im sure everything will be ok and baby is fine. spotting is normal but terrifying. glad it stopped though...thats a real good sign. take it easy the next week or so.

Mommy to Lorenzo, Marino and Remy
October 8th, 2012, 07:26 AM
TGill's Avatar Expecting #2
Glad your spotting has gone away and I hope it stays away for you. Just get plenty of rest and try not to stress! Sending you good vibes sweetie.

Tricia - due May 2, 2013
October 8th, 2012, 08:27 AM
Tree_Love's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope it has all stopped by now!! Has the doc called you back?

Elan Dakota 7/28/2012
Paxx Tarlow & Sage Finley 10/20/2012
Rhys Caelan 5/3/2013

October 8th, 2012, 09:53 AM
captivate's Avatar Sticky thoughts please...
Oh Elly, I am so sorry to hear you are having a scare. I hope everything is ok. I am pleased you have called the docs. Any spotting should be looked at. x

I have 2 miracles on earth and 5 angels in heaven

October 8th, 2012, 10:19 AM
NewlyMrs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thinking of you Elly and sending lots of love your way. Let us know after you speak with the doc. I have a good feeling everything will be ok with your bean

October 8th, 2012, 10:41 AM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
popping in from the April DDC ...

Glad your spotting has stopped & that you called the dr. Better to be safe! Hope all is well with you and your bean

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

October 8th, 2012, 11:39 AM
knightsgirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Did your doctor ever get back to you? Hope that your cramping stops too! <3 KUP!

Thank you so much to Typical Vampire for my awesome siggie!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search