Its getting harder everyday...

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rcross81

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 9th, 2012, 06:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
to be at work! Im usually a work-a-holic and I love to work but right now I just cannot seem to focus. As soon as I get to work I'm over it already. I basically just wait for time to tick by until time to leave....I have a team of employees that report to me and I'm finding myself getting annoyed by their questions and requests for help and that makes me feel terrible. Im usually the person everyone knows they can come and ask for help and I'll do whatever necessary to support them. Hoping this will pass soon! The fact that I'm getting so little sleep probably isn't helping...wishing that Unisom worked for me right about now! Tried it a couple times and no go!
October 9th, 2012, 06:23 AM
markswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is me to a T. Every day is a struggle to stay awake and not get sick so I just have no energy to focus on anything. I like to work a week ahead and I'm not even ready for what is on the schedule today. At this point, I'm not even sure that I care. I've already started thinking about how awesome it's going to be when we are setting hearings for while I'm gone on maternity leave. I normally don't like anyone to touch my stuff and now I can't wait to dump it all off on someone else. I haven't had 8 straight hours of sleep in almost 2 weeks. I'm sure that is all it will take to get back on my feet and feel more like myself.
October 9th, 2012, 06:51 AM
Veteran
Absolutely with you on this! Every day I feel like I'm counting the hours until I can go home and sit on the couch and do nothing again! No energy and feel terrible all the time. Feel like every one is expecting me to be super excited and happy but just getting through every day is a struggle at the moment. Literally counting down the days until the second trimester when hopefully I will start to feel a bit more like myself and really start enjoying being pregnant!
October 9th, 2012, 06:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Glad I'm not the only one! Every time someone pops their head in my office, I'm thinking to myself, "What now!?!" I used to complain about mgrs like that, now I feel like I'm becoming one!! C'mooon 2nd trimester and happy times!! *fingers crossed*
realmom likes this.
October 9th, 2012, 06:59 AM
Elly M.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Same here. I took the day off today. It was a struggle just getting my son on the bus today. After I crawled out of bed and to the bathroom to be sick over and over again, I just grabbed the phone and called out of work. I can't wait to have energy and be motivated again.

5/25/03 with us for 6 months
8/11/12 with us for 5 weeks

October 9th, 2012, 07:45 AM
Veteran
o.m.g. yes. I am tired and it is making me cranky. I would love nothing more than to pack up my stuff, go home and never come back. I didn't care all that much before and now that I am so tired, I REALLY don't have any motivation. Reviews are just around the corner, so I just keep pushing myself to do what I gotta do.
October 9th, 2012, 08:48 AM
NewlyMrs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh I so know how you all are feeling. Work is crazy right now and all I can think about is going home and sleeping. Is it really only Tuesday?!

October 9th, 2012, 09:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Ughhh yes, its only Tuesday! Someone on my team just came over and was asking me something and he had the most terrible coffee breathe i've ever smelled....it took everything in me not to tell him to get the @$%$ out of my office!!! It's funny now, but I was seriously about to barf!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search