worst pregnancy ever

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kary4

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 14th, 2012, 06:22 PM
Veteran
i know i should be blessed but i am having the most difficult time this third time around. my nausea is off the wall...the meds help if u dont mind constipation...i just feel sick too all day. ugh. i.cant wait for second trimester. i also feel like my.symptoms started really early this time around. stomach is already hard and huge. cant find cute maternity.clothes. wish.i cud wear pjs and sweats all day.
October 14th, 2012, 08:32 PM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wish I could wear PJs and stay in bed all day long most days as well. I'll keep dreaming...

October 14th, 2012, 10:26 PM
BriLandy's Avatar Veteran
I know the feeling, I was in bed for a few days straight last week with a bladder infection on top of the 1st trimester symptoms. No fun, but it should get better for both of us. I'm a first time mommy-to-be so I don't have much advice, but I know you are supposed to eat lots of fiber for the constipation from medication. Get some fiber powder supplement if foods upset you? I feel bloaty and big too, my clothes are already snug and I've been stealing my boyfriend's! Hope your symptoms get better soon and good luck with your pregnancy.
October 15th, 2012, 06:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
The 3rd one is definatly rough! I have never been so sick before. Were almost done with the first trimester so just keep looking forward and remember your reward at the end.
October 15th, 2012, 07:51 AM
May 2013 Cohost
I've been saying this since 6 weeks. I'm definitely not going through this again. We're done after this one!
Karenna likes this.
October 15th, 2012, 08:01 AM
LifesGood's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope things get better. I have a terrible time from 6-20 weeks every time. Good luck hun

Jaidynsmum is my siggy hero!

October 15th, 2012, 10:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It's hard to focus on the finish line when you feel like crap...but it will definitely be worth it. I can't wait to start feeling better, though! My biggest issue right now is motion sickness (in a car, or even walking sometimes).
October 15th, 2012, 06:05 PM
Veteran
thanks guys...i.cant wait to feel good and have a cute belly.
October 15th, 2012, 07:14 PM
Veteran
I am having a HORRIBLE time with this 3rd pregnancy as well... Early morning sickness, horrible headaches that last DAYS sometimes (BP is fine). My face is broken out like a teenager. Horrible. I was never sick like this with my 1st two. I feel blessed, but am glad I only have 2 more weeks left in this 1st trimester and then maybe I will experience some relief!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search