3 at home gender tests....same result all 3 times!

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 15th, 2012, 09:11 AM
JandJC's Avatar #2 due in April!
And they all said GIRL!!!

I know this means nothing, but I got all excited that they all had the same result. I did the baking soda test (no fizz), the cabbage test (water was purple) and the intelligender (obvious girl result).

Has anyone else done these 3? I know that it means nothing, but it was REALLY fun!

Only 2 more months until I find out!!!!!!!!!!

October 15th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I dont think it means nothing, from my understanding the intelligender test is like 75% accurate, thats pretty good!! I'm going to try the intelligender this weekend! I was taking progesterone up until last monday and it says you've got to be off for at least 10 days for it to not effect the results...I know its not 100% accurate but still fun and exciting, especially considering its MORE likely to be right then wrong!
October 15th, 2012, 09:21 AM
JandJC's Avatar #2 due in April!
eeek! Can't wait to see what your results say. I originally REALLY wanted a boy, but when my results came back girl I got all excited about a little girl!

October 15th, 2012, 09:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yea, since I already have a son I would love to have a little girl! Bring on the dresses, bows, jewelry, matching everything!!! lol OF COURSE, if it were to be another boy I would still be happy and in love with him..but looking forward to experiencing something different this time around...
October 15th, 2012, 09:56 AM
May 2013 Cohost
I want a girl so badly too!
October 15th, 2012, 09:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Awww, how exciting! Yeah, the intelligender test is about 85% accurate according to independent studies...but DH won't let me get it. Pfffft. I did the baking soda test and it was boy. I kind of "feel" like it's a boy, but for the first few weeks I "felt" like it was a girl. So really, I'm not Ms. Reliable. I'll be super excited either way!
October 15th, 2012, 11:51 AM
Liztastic's Avatar Super Mommy
I want a boy soooo bad!!!!!! I did the diet gender swaying so I really have my fingers crossed. Baking soda test says boy so we'll see. I am used to girls though so another girl would be easy and very welcomed as well I just can't wait to have a healthy baby!!!

Mom to:
Madalynn Faith ~ 2001
Alala Love ~ 2004
Elle Rain ~ 2008
Tilly Moon ~ 2013
October 15th, 2012, 12:44 PM
dyeanotherday's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I believe that inteligender and the baking soda and the cabbage test all check for the same thing the inteligender test is 85% accurate at 20 weeks which i was like woop de do cause that is when you find out anyway
October 15th, 2012, 08:02 PM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I got a boy result on the Intelligender test this time. I think it's a boy as well. We'll find out soon!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search