Major Gas

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By misty3281
  • 1 Post By rcross81

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 15th, 2012, 10:42 PM
Ryan and Alex's Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG, does anyone else have major gas? I have it super bad and thank god it doesn't stink lol. I feel bloated so early in the day and then the gas never ends. The other night I had trouble sleeping because every 20 minutes i had to fart lol. I've never had this before...anyone else going through this...what can i do to stop it from happening?!

October 16th, 2012, 02:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yeah, mine is worse at night. Poor DH! Not much helps, but some women find relief from Gas-X.
October 16th, 2012, 03:02 AM
misty3281's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DH used to make a big production by jumping to the other side of the couch or acting like he's gagging among other things. Now he just keeps watching tv and says "really honey". I think he's desensitized at this point. It certainly doesn't keep me up at night though. I can sleep and pass gas at the same time. I'm talented like that.
Calendula likes this.
October 16th, 2012, 05:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
lol this cracked me up...yea same here! It really seems to be bad during the day for me, while I'm at work! Yeeesh! Thankfully my office is offset from my team so i can have my "moments" in peace! lol BUT, I will say...it usually never fails after I let one go, someone wants to come into my office!! I usually get up and pretend I was about to walk out anyway to get them out of the danger zone! lol
mamamac likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search