Speaking of peeing in a cup...

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree38Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 18th, 2012, 11:02 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcross81 View Post
Like a "red solo cup...i feel you up!!" (this is a country song for those of you who dont know...google it, awesome song!! lol)
Would this be a bad thing to mention:
When I sing: "Red solo cup! I fill you up!" My son sings: "Let's have a party!" I teach him all the good songs. I think he will be ready for beer pong soon.
December 18th, 2012, 01:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
lmbo! luv it!!

Okay, I had a terrible pee in the cup situation today!!!

So the cups in my dr ofc are really thin, plastic...I go in, grab a cup, write my name on it..go in the stall...use the lil wipe...try to manuever the cup into the right spot but there was such a small space between me and the seat! I squeezed cup too hard, it cracked straight up the side....so now I had to pull my pants up, leave the stall, get a new cup....go back in, rewipe...reposition cup, pee...miss the cup, decide to hover a little..pee on the seat...ease back a little pee slightly in cup then slightly on hand...give up...put cup down and then finish peeing.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There has GOT to be a better way!!!!!!
December 18th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Kristin828's Avatar Veteran
Lol Sherri & Rachel!!! So funny! And there IS a better way! I do not know why they don't do this.. My sister is a drug and alcohol therapist and she has to watch all her female clients pee to collect their urine samples.. Well they all get to do it the normal way 1st, but if they ever try any funny business (try to use someone else's pee, or mess up their pee sample or whatever..) they get one strike then they have to use "the hat". It goes under the toilet seat and they have to put their hands out to the side while they pee then there's like a spout they pour it into the sample cup from.

I mean how easy would that be when we're like 38wks preg, right?! I think I should start a movement.. Peeing in the hat- good for druggies AND pregos!

December 18th, 2012, 06:33 PM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
^^ I have watched more women pee in my life than I want to. I worked drug and alcohol for two years. It's really not that bad, we wear gloves.

But "hats" are cool. They use them at the hospital for measuring urine output versus intake. It's a brilliant idea for preggos!

I admit, I can't relate. But I pull the "right there, can't miss" maneuver...and no one has ever been on me about skin cells. Lol. I must give off that "screw you" vibe as well!
Kristin828 and Redneck_Mommy like this.
December 18th, 2012, 10:47 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hat peeing is a wonderful idea!! I wonder why they don't do that? Well, I can guess, one less thing to sterilize for later. But it sure would help!
Kristin828 likes this.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
December 19th, 2012, 04:35 AM
Mega Super Mommy
When I do those 24-hour urine samples they give me the hat thing. It is wonderful. I should just start carrying one with me every time I go to the doctor's office.
December 19th, 2012, 07:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamamac View Post
When I do those 24-hour urine samples they give me the hat thing. It is wonderful. I should just start carrying one with me every time I go to the doctor's office.
Show-off!!!!
Kristin828 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search