Boobs Check-In!!

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree42Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 17th, 2012, 07:52 PM
WantingAnother's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My nipples are like huge stevie wonders! I swear they look dark and bigger everyday lol! I hope they return to normal!

December 17th, 2012, 08:12 PM
Liz311w's Avatar Veteran
Mine had quit hurting about a week ago, but now the pain is back. Ithink I'm about to switch to sports bras full time. They are also starting to develop a 'crust' at the tip of the nipple, so something is brewing...
& I posted about my underwire malfunction a couple weeks ago, so yeah...they're HUGE! LOL
rcross81, mamamac and rheaimedved like this.
Mommy to Makenna (6) and Jackson (4). Waiting for #3 to complete my family.

December 17th, 2012, 09:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaBadola View Post
Gigantic, veiny, and huge, dark areoles. Soooo unattractive. Oh, and I regularly find crumbs in my cleavage when I take off my bra at the end of the day. Strongly considering a breast reduction when this is all over.
Just to be clear, are the crumbs somehow related to wanting to get a breast reduction?!

My nipples are normal in shape/size/color, THANK GOD (sorry, ladies!), boobs seem veiny (bright blue veins!) but I think that's semi-normal because I'm so pale after years of living without the sun... No leaking, per-say, but I can squeeze and get tiny drops of (what I hope is) milk. Definitely bigger (no less than a full cup size) and heeeaaavy, BUT I've gained 20 lbs, so I would HOPE they'd get bigger in that case--proportionally they don't look like anything special, but hubby is amazed by the difference in how they feel; and to me they just seem obscene (my arms keep bumping into them. don't ask me how.)
rcross81 and mamamac like this.
December 18th, 2012, 07:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiterozse View Post
Mine feel like they have 5lb kittens in them (yes kittens!)...I have gone up an entire bra size, and some moments they hurt like crazy, and then others, they feel fine. The thing that is creeping me out the most though, is how DARK my nipples are...I feel like they are not even mine!! lol
Meoooow!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rheaimedved View Post
Just to be clear, are the crumbs somehow related to wanting to get a breast reduction?!

My nipples are normal in shape/size/color, THANK GOD (sorry, ladies!), boobs seem veiny (bright blue veins!) but I think that's semi-normal because I'm so pale after years of living without the sun... No leaking, per-say, but I can squeeze and get tiny drops of (what I hope is) milk. Definitely bigger (no less than a full cup size) and heeeaaavy, BUT I've gained 20 lbs, so I would HOPE they'd get bigger in that case--proportionally they don't look like anything special, but hubby is amazed by the difference in how they feel; and to me they just seem obscene (my arms keep bumping into them. don't ask me how.)
Yea, mine are super veiny too, easy to see thru my practically clear skin!!! I should say, mine arent exactly "leaking" either..persay...lol But yes, I've done the squeeze test...only got something out of the right..until this morning, got some droplets out of the left...and yes, ive totally been checking cuz i was kinda paranoid that the left wasnt going to produce anything...dont judge me!! lol!!
rheaimedved likes this.
December 18th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Redneck_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Maybe I should be doing the squeeze and see thing. Hmmmm? Or maybe I'll just ask BF! Rotflmbo!!!!!
rcross81, mamamac and rheaimedved like this.
December 19th, 2012, 07:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck_Mommy View Post
Maybe I should be doing the squeeze and see thing. Hmmmm? Or maybe I'll just ask BF! Rotflmbo!!!!!
So howd that work out for ya?
December 19th, 2012, 11:27 AM
Redneck_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcross81 View Post
So howd that work out for ya?
Still nothing there, but we had fun checking to see...
rcross81 and rheaimedved like this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search