Boobs Check-In!!

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree42Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 17th, 2012, 01:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So hows your boobs doin these days? Bigger, smaller, uneven, leaking, hurting, normal?

Mine, not really bigger but heavier...oh and right boob is leaking, left is not...apparently the right one is my "dominant boob" (who knew?) and left is taking a nap...
Liztastic, Whiterozse and mamamac like this.
December 17th, 2012, 01:46 PM
dyeanotherday's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
omg we were doing it yesterday and my freaking boobs felt like weights swinging around and i was like **** cause i know they are so much bigger
December 17th, 2012, 01:47 PM
BeccaC17's Avatar Super Mommy
My boobs have gotten crazy big! lol I've always been a little small chested and now I'm easily filling a C cup. I'm pretty happy about it, and so is my husband.
rcross81 and scraver2003 like this.

December 17th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Redneck_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Huge, sore, not leaking, evenly sized, very sensitive, WARNING... really really hurt while DTD and they start bouncing, but feels really good when BF sucks on them (way better than pre-preggo) lol
rcross81, jcperez and rheaimedved like this.
December 17th, 2012, 01:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Mine hurt and are huge. They are kinda uneven but my DD prefered one over the other so i thin they are automaticly assuming that will happen again.
rcross81 likes this.
December 17th, 2012, 02:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck_Mommy View Post
Huge, sore, not leaking, evenly sized, very sensitive, WARNING... really really hurt while DTD and they start bouncing, but feels really good when BF sucks on them (way better than pre-preggo) lol
lmbo!! i sooo love you!! wish i could relate but im not getting any these days...hubs is being a lame arse...ugh...but me and "the girls" love the attention...i think im going to have to just get nekkid later and put them in his face and see what happens....lmbo
Liztastic and MrsNHigh like this.
December 17th, 2012, 02:19 PM
Redneck_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcross81 View Post
lmbo!! i sooo love you!! wish i could relate but im not getting any these days...hubs is being a lame arse...ugh...but me and "the girls" love the attention...i think im going to have to just get nekkid later and put them in his face and see what happens....lmbo
People either love me or hate me... There's no in between lol! Yeah, I warned BF the first night we fooled around, I'm an addict. Once I start, there's no stopping. I think you have a great plan! Aren't men supposed to be all about gettin' sum? WTH?
rcross81 likes this.
December 17th, 2012, 02:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
HAHA y'all are too funny!

I'm with Rachel...they're like freaking lead weights! I've gone up one cup size (which is the largest size Kohls carries, grrrr) and I think one is more dominant than the other. Still tender/sore, but it's more of a periodic stabbing pain than the uber constant soreness in the first trimester.
rcross81 and rheaimedved like this.
December 17th, 2012, 02:26 PM
Liztastic's Avatar Super Mommy
My BB's still hurt super bad and my nips are super sore. I'm almost a D cup and loving every minutes of it. After nursing 3 kids for a total of over 3.5 year my poor BB's are suffering when not pregnant!
mamamac likes this.

Mom to:
Madalynn Faith ~ 2001
Alala Love ~ 2004
Elle Rain ~ 2008
Tilly Moon ~ 2013
December 17th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Brock's minion
Mine are wider, sore and growing.

Michelle
December 17th, 2012, 03:56 PM
Veteran
Mine feel heavier!! Sometimes they are fine and other days it feels like someone smashed them with bricks in the middle of the night. They are not leaking... yet.
rheaimedved likes this.
December 17th, 2012, 04:04 PM
MrsNHigh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Fuller, not hurting, not being sucked or bouncing around in joy. Boo. Jealous of everyone!
jcperez, Redneck_Mommy and TeeCee like this.

Nichole
December 17th, 2012, 04:27 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
Small and practically normal! As long as they are big by summer, we're good
MrsNHigh and rheaimedved like this.

December 17th, 2012, 05:00 PM
Whiterozse's Avatar Veteran
Mine feel like they have 5lb kittens in them (yes kittens!)...I have gone up an entire bra size, and some moments they hurt like crazy, and then others, they feel fine. The thing that is creeping me out the most though, is how DARK my nipples are...I feel like they are not even mine!! lol
mamamac and rheaimedved like this.

December 17th, 2012, 05:51 PM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Huge. And im having a hard time finding nursing bras that fit. I had huge issues finding bras in my normal state to fit so now that my chest is growing even more im not having much luck. The problem is I need a huge cup size but a smaller band size. Grrrr!!

December 17th, 2012, 05:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiterozse View Post
Mine feel like they have 5lb kittens in them (yes kittens!)...I have gone up an entire bra size, and some moments they hurt like crazy, and then others, they feel fine. The thing that is creeping me out the most though, is how DARK my nipples are...I feel like they are not even mine!! lol
This was a hilarious visual.
December 17th, 2012, 06:00 PM
jcperez's Avatar 1 Busy Momma
Im literally LMBO reading these and hubbys looking at me like im nuts. Mine didnt change color but they are def. heavier and itchy. I do have these weird bright blue veins all through them. Ummmmm...not leaking either. I always feel like they are standing at attention too....lol!

Mommy to Lorenzo, Marino and Remy
December 17th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to LolaBadola
Gigantic, veiny, and huge, dark areoles. Soooo unattractive. Oh, and I regularly find crumbs in my cleavage when I take off my bra at the end of the day. Strongly considering a breast reduction when this is all over.
mamamac and rheaimedved like this.

December 17th, 2012, 07:18 PM
markswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
mine didn't hurt at all for the first trimester and have been so painful for the last couple weeks. I am not liking it!
December 17th, 2012, 07:33 PM
Veteran
Seriously, if my nipples get any bigger my whole boob will be nothing but nipple, its gross lol!
jcperez, rheaimedved and TeeCee like this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search