I am going for it!!!

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes
  • 5 Post By TeeCee
  • 1 Post By Dragonflyldy
  • 1 Post By MrsNHigh
  • 1 Post By Memi
  • 1 Post By NewlyMrs
  • 1 Post By bcogoli

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 10th, 2013, 10:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So I decided to take full advantage of my youth and my pregnancy.

I enrolled back into school full time. I start next week. I ended up taking the full load. I spoke with some classmates and co-workers and they all are willing to help me with my new life.
The big thang that comes along with the last semester is I will need to fill 200 hours of clinicals. I will be jumping from hospitals to clinics for a good month in June. That was a challenge but my works daycare allowed me to use their facility when I need. And my older brother said since he graduates from high school in May he can help watch the baby on the days I need.

I really was bummed that not having babys dad around would be a struggle. But I finally opened up to my mom and told her my situation and since then I have felt unstoppable. And the amount of love and support coming from my friends has been beyond amazing. My best friends are guys and they seemed to have grown womens hormones and are super mushy and excited. Lol im talking about a marine talking baby talk to my belly! Lol

I just wanted to thank you all for your inspiring stories and continued advice and support.
You all have been such a positive impact on my life and my baby.
Thank you!
January 10th, 2013, 11:04 AM
Veteran
Happy you decided to enroll in school full time! I am sure it will be challenging but it will be soooo worth it!
TeeCee likes this.

January 10th, 2013, 11:44 AM
MrsNHigh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good for you! It'll be hard, but in the long run, you will be happy you did it! I'm so happy to hear you have so much support. Sounds like you are set!
TeeCee likes this.

Nichole
January 10th, 2013, 11:49 AM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You are such an inspiration! You should be very proud of all that you are taking upon yourself with such grace to better your life and the life of your sweet baby. I know you will have your hands very full and will feel overwhelmed at times, but I also know you will be so extremely proud of yourself and what you've accomplished at the end!
TeeCee likes this.

January 10th, 2013, 11:59 AM
NewlyMrs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good for you! If we lived closer I would help watch the baby too! Everything is going to be great. You got this!
TeeCee likes this.

January 10th, 2013, 01:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yeah!!!! Im so proud of you! You will do great!
TeeCee likes this.
January 10th, 2013, 02:08 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Awesome to hear! Nothing can stop you now, you've got this one! I'm so glad you have your family and friends' support. That's worth so much.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
January 10th, 2013, 02:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Awe
Thank u!!
Yes the more I inform people of my pregnancy the better I feel.
I just recently began to let family and friends know of the baby.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search