stop posting baby bumps pictures!

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By SunnyBunnyMama
  • 1 Post By LabLover13
  • 1 Post By MrsNHigh

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 18th, 2013, 05:44 PM
Super Mommy
You all look so cute and fit and I just look too fat and flabby lol I am serious..

Today I was not able to zip my winter coat... So angry!
Mrsbowbin likes this.
January 18th, 2013, 05:50 PM
Rhonda66's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
ALL baby bellies are beautiful My belly is hardly fit and flat lol - I'm almost 40, those days are long gone! I bet you look great!!! You also just had a baby in 2011!
January 18th, 2013, 06:39 PM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh you stop that! We are all shaped so differently and our bellies are all unique but awesome!

January 18th, 2013, 06:51 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Aw I'm sorry you feel that way! I haven't fit in my winter coat for about a month now. My mom made me a preggo coat!

It's easy to just feel fat, because our bodies are changing and growing, but remember you are growing a little person in there! We are all different and all have different bellies. I'm on my third pregnancy, and my body sure shows it! haha! But I also have something beautiful to show for it, my son, and my baby-to-be.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
January 18th, 2013, 09:16 PM
Veteran
Girl I feel ya. My belly is round but still rolly so I just look like a really fat preggo. Oh, well- Embrace it! I am working hard for this little boy and I am proud of my big , if not perfectly round, body. Also, my coat hasn't fit since Nov. I just layer what I can.

January 19th, 2013, 06:31 AM
markswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My dress coat doesn't button anymore either. I hate wearing coats in general so I refuse to buy a pregnancy coat. My casual coat still fits so I can always switch to that.

And I'm a proud member of is that fluff or is that a bump club! Hang in there, girl. In a couple more weeks, it will be a clear bump and you will rock it beautifully!!
January 19th, 2013, 06:48 AM
Super Mommy
Aahh.. My husband told me I used to look skinny but now I look "too wide" the other day and repeated it again.. so that does not help either
January 19th, 2013, 06:52 AM
Sapphera's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If my DH said that, he'd get smacked... LOL! Men!

I don't often post bumps because of all the fluff, but I do need to update mine.
WTTC #2
January 19th, 2013, 06:52 AM
LabLover13's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyBunnyMama View Post
Aahh.. My husband told me I used to look skinny but now I look "too wide" the other day and repeated it again.. so that does not help either
Your husband needs a muzzle. No offense.
EverydayJoy likes this.
January 19th, 2013, 06:58 AM
MrsLisaT's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think no matter what body shape you have, it is easy to feel "fat" when you have a baby bump! I'm on the slimmer side and while I love my little bump and am even anxious for it to get bigger, when I glimpse at my body in the mirror sometimes it is just shocking! I feel huge and unattractive. Yet, I really do think that pregnant women look beautiful!
January 19th, 2013, 08:43 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Oooh...them's fightin' words. Obviously your husband has not learned how to talk to a pregnant woman!
Don't listen to him...often men speak without thinking at all. Us women understand better how a comment like that would go round and round our heads for days, weeks, and months, so we're usually careful about what we say to other women about their looks. Men they just blurt out what's on their mind sometimes without a second thought and then don't even remember that they said it if you tell them about it later on!

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
January 19th, 2013, 09:19 AM
Super Mommy
If there were "the least sensitive" award in the universe, it'll go to my husband. Sometimes I am surprised I am still married to him.
January 19th, 2013, 10:20 AM
MrsNHigh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:

Today I was not able to zip my winter coat... So angry!
I stopped being able to button my winter coat before I was pregnant! lol! Those wool coats don't have any kind of give. I bought a new maternity coat from Target.com for $29 about 3 weeks ago. LOVE IT!

Soon enough, all of our bumps will be ginormous and out of control, and we will all be complaining. Don't worry!

I had a male student (an 11th grader) who hadn't seen me since before Christmas break come up to me and yell, "Mrs!! You got real fat in your belly!!" All I could do was laugh. Poor fool! He has a lot of learning to do. I told him no to say the word "fat" to any woman EVER, then I hugged him because he's my favorite student from that year!
EverydayJoy likes this.

Nichole
January 19th, 2013, 10:36 AM
Rhonda66's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
If there were "the least sensitive" award in the universe, it'll go to my husband.
Don't feel bad, mine is right up there too...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search