Boobs!

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree13Likes
  • 3 Post By TeeCee
  • 1 Post By Shufu_in_Shunan
  • 1 Post By EverydayJoy
  • 2 Post By Skimboardin Mama
  • 3 Post By LabLover13
  • 2 Post By Sweet_Mama
  • 1 Post By EverydayJoy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 25th, 2013, 02:08 PM
Sweet_Mama's Avatar Super Mommy
Lol. I love em right now cuz they look great in every shirt and every bra buy I cannot sleep. They hurt when I lay on my side which is basically the only position I can get comfy in. Anyone else having boob problems?

Kelsey Wife to Chris with 3 little gremlins and one on the way!!!
Jacob 08/09
Jesse 01/11
Johnny 04/13
Jaxon 07/14

"In MY world of PINK I am surrounded by BLUE!"

January 25th, 2013, 02:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yea, I have a problem with them not growing as much.. Grrrr!!! Lol
Super envious!!

Sorry yours are not so comfy at night.
January 25th, 2013, 03:18 PM
Shufu_in_Shunan's Avatar Padawan Kim
I'm not having many pain problems with my boobs anymore, just have sore nipples sometimes...but (tmi) around 24 weeks they did start leaking at night and in the morning. I was shocked because I thought this usually happened later, especially since I'm a first time mom! Is anyone else already having to deal with this?! Also, they're already getting stretch marks, even though they've hardly grown at all. No fair lol.
rheaimedved likes this.

January 25th, 2013, 03:19 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have to be careful what position I'm in, but luckily on my side isn't a problem right now. Could you maybe put a pillow behind your back and just lean back a little bit, so you're part on your side and part rolled toward being on your back? That way maybe a little pressure would be off the "girls". Just a thought!
Sweet_Mama likes this.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
January 25th, 2013, 03:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
proportionally mine haven't grown, and if i squeeze my nipples lightly some milk will come out. but they're doing ok, comfort wise. i only wear a bra when i go to the gym.
January 25th, 2013, 04:05 PM
Ltem45
I have the same problem as teecee. They went up a cup, but I was already small and stopped growing.
January 25th, 2013, 04:12 PM
Liztastic's Avatar Super Mommy
It's just my nips that really hurt now. I still have some breast pain but not near what it was in the 1st trimester. I've gone up a cup size and know I'll probably go up at least another once I get my milk in. I don't wear a bra at bed, there's no way. I can't even wear a shirt though. I have issues with my clothes at night.

Mom to:
Madalynn Faith ~ 2001
Alala Love ~ 2004
Elle Rain ~ 2008
Tilly Moon ~ 2013
January 25th, 2013, 04:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
Seriously don't get it, mine aren't growing much either! With DD they went up 2 sizes... They've hurt this pregnancy but no real change! They better go up after because I want to look good for summer
EverydayJoy and Mrsbowbin like this.

January 25th, 2013, 04:42 PM
LabLover13's Avatar Veteran
These massive thundering wildebeests have long surpassed "nice" and are now firmly into "freak show" territory. It's awesome (not). Luckily, they don't hurt much anymore, but in the first trimester I wore a sports bra to bed to keep them from clapping together and setting off an earthquake.

My husband, however, is THRILLED.

I keep putting lotion on them to hopefully avoid stretch marks. I'm not holding my breath, but eh...I'll try anything!
January 25th, 2013, 04:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Mine are fine apart from when they get cold then there agony x

January 25th, 2013, 07:21 PM
Sweet_Mama's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabLover13 View Post
These massive thundering wildebeests have long surpassed "nice" and are now firmly into "freak show" territory. It's awesome (not). Luckily, they don't hurt much anymore, but in the first trimester I wore a sports bra to bed to keep them from clapping together and setting off an earthquake.

I keep putting lotion on them to hopefully avoid stretch marks. I'm not holding my breath, but eh...I'll try anything!
This made me LOL. litterally hahaha
LabLover13 and shuff72812 like this.

Kelsey Wife to Chris with 3 little gremlins and one on the way!!!
Jacob 08/09
Jesse 01/11
Johnny 04/13
Jaxon 07/14

"In MY world of PINK I am surrounded by BLUE!"

January 25th, 2013, 07:36 PM
misty3281's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine have gone up 2 cup sizes already but they don't hurt at all compared to the first trimester. Nips on the other hand are a whole different short. Feels like thousands of needles poking them when they get cold. Good times.
January 25th, 2013, 07:54 PM
Kenzie's Avatar Photography Momma
I totally agree with LabLover... Im tall and naturally thin.... I have gone from an A to a D! :/ These suckers are heavy.
January 25th, 2013, 08:13 PM
Ltem45
My nips get the same way Misty. I told my husband to imagine being cold and getting a painful erection every time especially when going outside.
January 25th, 2013, 09:51 PM
Veteran
Not much pain, but they are massive.. already dd

Thanks Jaidynsmum!

January 26th, 2013, 11:03 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabLover13 View Post

LOL! You are hilarious!! You should write a book on the glories of pregnancy! Hehe.
LabLover13 likes this.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search