Baby changing position?

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 29th, 2013, 05:16 PM
Shufu_in_Shunan's Avatar Padawan Kim
So far during this pregnancy I've been carrying kind of in the middle of my stomach, not very high or low. I've felt my kicks mostly lower, though. The other morning, I woke up and noticed my bump looks different. It actually looks a little smaller to me and down a lot lower. Could the baby have dropped this early? I've been walking and rushing around a lot more these past few days than I did earlier in the pregnancy, so maybe it's just my belly changing shape due to exercise? I'm really not sure what to think. I have this fear of going into labor early, even though there has been no indication that I will from any of my doctor appointments. But right now I'm by myself with no doctor and no idea where a hospital is and can't speak the language here as well as I should, so I've been a little extra freaked out.

I've also been getting this new weird sensation in my stomach the past couple of weeks. Every once in a while my stomach will feel like it's going completely empty, like everything is moving down. It kind of feels like just before you throw up, but I haven't felt nauseated and I haven't thrown up, or feels like when you go down a steep hill quickly and your stomach drops. Then it slowly goes back to normal. Has anyone else felt anything like this? Is it just the baby doing flips in there or something? When it happens, I can't actually feel her actively moving around, but I can't think of what else it could be! Strange braxton hicks sensations? I don't know!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search