Feeling worn out

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TeeCee

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 30th, 2013, 01:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm SO tired, and I'm not sleeping well at night at all for some reason. Even when my girls sleep all night, which they usually do lately, I'm still up constantly. It sucks, and I feel so dragged out and tired every day!

Thank you Kiliki... for my adorable signature!
January 30th, 2013, 01:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
You're not the only one.
I'm the same way.
I literally stay awake till 3am just tossing and turning till I finally get into a comfy mode. And I'm up by 7 for work.
I seem to be able to get sleepy throughout the day but not at night.

I usually play games on the computer, read, watch movies or write. That's what keeps my mind occupied while I'm trying to sleep.
Mrsbowbin likes this.
January 30th, 2013, 06:29 PM
May 2013 Cohost
I don't sleep well either. I never feel rested in the am and always feel sore. I keep myself propped all night with pillows so I can still sleep on my back, but I find it's not that comfortable. But yet, if I'm on my sides, my hips hurt. Can't win.
January 30th, 2013, 06:46 PM
Brock's minion
I can't remember the last good night sleep I've had. Insomnia is killing me, I'm hoping that things change, I stopped taking my sleeping meds because they were doing nothing to help.

Michelle
January 30th, 2013, 06:57 PM
markswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
the last two weeks have been awful. Even Unisom hasn't been able to keep me asleep. I'm so tired that I forget what it feels like to be well rested. I'd kill for 6 consecutive hours of sleep at this point!
January 30th, 2013, 07:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I've been hit by an unexpected wave of exhaustion this past week. Even if I sleep 8 hours (and I generally have no problems sleeping through the night), I just feel like I've been hit by a truck when I open my eyes in the morning. I do ok once I drink a little coffee and eat breakfast, but by the time I'm home from the gym it's all I can do to to stay awake to eat some lunch before taking a nap.
January 30th, 2013, 07:05 PM
Well I guess it must be that time for us....trying to go to bed at 10...only to be tossing and turning half the night and up at 5:30! Lets throw some good night wishes into this post...hope we all sleep better tonight....keep asking God why he doesn't let us sleep before the baby gets here but I guess thats his joking side of preparation for us!!
January 30th, 2013, 07:07 PM
Super Mommy
Same here. My body is usually so exhausted and needs the sleep (esp. that I have a very energetic toddler) but there's always so many things on my mind, I keep thinking and thinking and thinking and I just can't sleep.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search