February already!

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Sapphera

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 1st, 2013, 07:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hello ladies!

Welcome to a new month. A month closer to meeting the babies

Anyone have any special plans for Valentines day?
Any special baby prep plans?

February 1st, 2013, 07:34 AM
MrsLisaT's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay! May is feeling closer and closer.

As for Valentine's Day plans, DH and I usually just enjoy a dinner out. He always picks where though to "surprise" me. It does make a nice, relaxing evening.

I hope to start baby prepping! My shower is next month so I need to get cracking on my registry and we hope to start working in the nursery within the next week or so. I am so anxious to get these things started!
February 1st, 2013, 08:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Awe I love how everyone has their baby showers early.

Your team yellow/green as well right?
February 1st, 2013, 09:02 AM
Sapphera's Avatar NTNP Host
No Valentine's Day plans here - we don't celebrate it since we both see it as a "hallmark holiday". Instead we celebrate "cheap chocolate day" on Feb 15th (when you get all the valentines themed chocolate on major sale at some of the chocolatiers..)

No other big February plans.. DH's birthday is on the 10th, and hopefully we'll get the baby's room painted this weekend so I can start putting the crib together, etc.
TeeCee, Mrsbowbin and mom2four2013 like this.
NTNP #2
February 1st, 2013, 10:10 AM
Brock's minion
I can't believe it's February already. No V-day for us, just never believed it was important. We do celebrate the day we met every year...kind of fun.

Michelle
February 1st, 2013, 10:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphera View Post
No Valentine's Day plans here - we don't celebrate it since we both see it as a "hallmark holiday". Instead we celebrate "cheap chocolate day" on Feb 15th (when you get all the valentines themed chocolate on major sale at some of the chocolatiers..)

No other big February plans.. DH's birthday is on the 10th, and hopefully we'll get the baby's room painted this weekend so I can start putting the crib together, etc.
Hahaha "cheap chocolate day"
I like that...
I try not to buy into the whole valentines day things but for some reason I feel rather thrilled. I want all the cute lovey things. But if not, oh well its just another work day. Lol
February 1st, 2013, 11:58 AM
misty3281's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We don't go all out for V-Day. I just feel we do things for each other and celebrate our love all year long. I don't need hallmark telling me I HAVE to do it on a specific day. I do have on OB appt and the 1 hour glucose test that morning though so we'll just go eat lunch afterwards, which we would have done either way.
February 1st, 2013, 12:08 PM
Purrrrrrr's Avatar Semi-crunchy Mommy
I cannot believe it's already February. I totally missed this whole week being sick. I think DH is going to be in Alabama for Valentines, but I'm planning on packing up the house this month and setting up the co-sleeper. That's about it.

My Boring Blog
February 1st, 2013, 12:56 PM
May 2013 Cohost
We'll probably just go out to dinner...nothing fancy. We don't make a huge deal about Valentine's Day, but we do celebrate it in some way.
February 1st, 2013, 01:22 PM
selenamdz's Avatar Veteran
WOW, Feb already!!!!
I am shocked especially because I am guessing I will have the baby end of April ... seems so soon now.
My handsome son turns 2 on the 13th! we will probably spend the week doing plenty of family stuff!

February 1st, 2013, 01:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Awe how adorable

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search