To real..

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By MrsNHigh
  • 1 Post By Skimboardin Mama
  • 1 Post By TeeCee
  • 1 Post By Whiterozse
  • 1 Post By TeeCee
  • 1 Post By EverydayJoy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 1st, 2013, 10:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Since pregnancy, my dreams have become very vivid. Some very real and rather scary.

I had a dream last night. Which didnt seem like a dream.
I grew up close to my mothers father.i never knew my fathers dad so I knew at a young age that my mothers dad would be a huge factor in my life. Which he was. Oh how I loved him. I cherished him. I imagined my entire life with him in it. Never realizing that there was "death"
As I grew, he was there. Till a month after my 17th birthday. I lost him to early. Unexpected and with tons of grief.
Its been 5 years and all my major accomplishments since then I felt his love. With my first pregnancy, I do wish my children had a chance to know him. I havent dreamnt of him for years. Not till last night. They say that ppl visit you as you sleep. Its their way of checking in on you.

Well I know I was between sleeping and waking up when my grandpa appeared in my dream. Looking calm and smiling. It was a shock and I wasnt sure if it was real or not so I approached him slowly. The closer I got the more I wanted to charge at him and hug him. As soon as I touched his hand I embraced him. A full on hug!! I enjoyed every moment of it. As I hugged him a man stood by the door... Kinda stood in the shadows and softly said "its time, we have to go"
I looked at my grandpas face and trying to figure out why he had to leave, my eyes filled with tears and I cried!
I kept looking at his face, trying to absorb every detail I could, for some odd reason knowing that this hug would be the last hug for awhile and I would be saying good bye again.. It wasnt cries of small tears, it was full on.
While this man patiently waited for my grandpa.

Whoever that man was, I thank him. He brought my grandpa from the spirit world into mine.
He knew I needed that, and he knew I needed my grandpa through this pregnancy.

But my grandpa didnt say a word. In my cultural they say if a person who has passed on enters your dream and they dont speak at all, they really are the angel and not just a dream.

As much as the dream hurt and a day full of tears, I am beyond happy to be blessed to experince a hug worth more then life.

Anyone have dreams like this within their pregnancies?
February 2nd, 2013, 05:23 AM
MrsNHigh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No ma'am! Your dream posts are so fascinating though. How amazing that you got to hug your grandpa!
TeeCee likes this.

Nichole
February 2nd, 2013, 09:12 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
WOW what an awesome experience. Definitely a special visit from your grandpa. So awesome he's looking over you right now
TeeCee likes this.

February 2nd, 2013, 09:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I know!!

The dream still remains very fresh!

I told my mom about it and before I could even get to the hugging part she was already in tears.
I think its just been to long since anyone has mentioned him.
Skimboardin Mama likes this.
February 3rd, 2013, 08:31 PM
Whiterozse's Avatar Veteran
I had a dream a week or so ago when my grandma visited me. I always remember how soft her hands were, and how comforting it felt when she patted me on my knee. When I was dreaming about her the other night, the dream felt so real, I could almost feel the warmth of her hand on my knee when I woke up. I know she is around me, even more so now that I am pregnant. I am positive your grandpa is around you.
TeeCee likes this.

February 4th, 2013, 07:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Awe,
Well I know that some way some how we all have our very own angels.

We are very lucky
Whiterozse likes this.
February 4th, 2013, 02:27 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would be inclined to believe that he really did visit you. That's such a special dream! I know that I have had dreams that have really helped me along. This pregnancy after I found out it was a boy, I was SO super disappointed. For many reasons, I wanted a girl. A few days into the disappointment I had dream about this baby boy being born, holding him, nursing him, and just his sweet little face. That totally changed my disposition and from that night forward I have felt such a connection to him. I am so grateful for that dream. I'm glad you got to hug your grandpa!
TeeCee likes this.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search