possible l & d trip for me. *update in post 20*

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 16th, 2013, 05:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I went into pre term labor with my daughter at 32weeks, they had to give me 2 shots to stop labor and even then i still kept having contractions. and i ended up having a heathly little girl at 37wks. If your not drink lots of water too that could be another reason you are having all the contractions. (if your not)

February 16th, 2013, 07:57 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Aw Beth, I'm sorry you're still having contrax but glad your cervix isn't making any big changes yet. Hope your baby can stay in there for awhile longer!

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
February 16th, 2013, 08:33 PM
markswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so glad that you are home. I hope your little one keeps baking for several more weeks. I'll be thinking of you!
February 16th, 2013, 09:19 PM
usnwifey9's Avatar Veteran
What a scary experience! I'm glad you are home and doing better, though . Hopefully baby will stay put for you and the contractions will stop. Hang in there and keep us posted!

February 17th, 2013, 05:09 AM
MrsLisaT's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This sounds really scary! How far along are you? I really hope that it means nothing and that the contractions will stop soon. Please keep us posted and I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
February 17th, 2013, 05:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks ladies!! Im 26 weeks tomorrow. If it continues they will give me steroid shots for her lungs. Im doing a little better today, im still contracting but im not as crampy, it does start back up if i do to much so im taking it easy today. My DH thinks im kinda crazy for thinking it will just go away on its own but im still hopefull.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search