Motherhood Maternity

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Themrs0523
  • 1 Post By usnwifey9

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 1st, 2013, 04:52 PM
Themrs0523's Avatar Super Mommy
I finally dragged myself into today to spend money. I have been putting it off as long as possible but TJ Maxx and Ross can only get you so far. I did find a great pair of jeans and a shirt for our maternity pictures tomorrow. Just wish it wasn't so expensive.
March 1st, 2013, 05:01 PM
misty3281's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
They are definitely pricey. I get their magazine and it always has a coupon on it for $20 off $100 or more so I plan to use that for my maternity bras and some nursing tanks.
March 1st, 2013, 05:17 PM
Brock's minion
I just bought my nursing bras from there last weekend...not the highest priced bra but still a lot of dough.

Michelle
March 1st, 2013, 07:24 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm dreading having to buy a nursing bra. I will probably go there to do it since it will be good quality. Ugh but I know I'm probably going to have to drop $40 to get one I like.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
March 1st, 2013, 08:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I've been pretty unimpressed with them in general, except for the underwear, which is amazing and comfortable. I bought some jeans from them and almost never wear them.. they aren't quite long enough (even though they're in the long size) and the fit is a little off. I meant to return them but lost the receipt (and probably waited too long anyway). Oh well.
March 2nd, 2013, 12:08 AM
usnwifey9's Avatar Veteran
I was just there last weekend to try and buy some nursing bras, but of course they didn't have my size in stock . I did walk out with a nightgown and robe set that I plan to use after the birth, though, so I guess it wasn't a total loss of a trip ;P. I never thought I could justify spending as much money as I have there over the course of this pregnancy, but I have to say it has been worth it for the most part since I really feel I was able to show off my belly and carry that "pregnant and proud" look, lol. We were stationed overseas when I was pg with DS, so maternity wear-- especially in my size-- was very limited and most of my wardrobe consisted of ill-fitting maternity tops or over-sized t-shirts =/. Since this will be our last baby, I am thankful to have had the opportunity to at least experience the joy of looking cute and preggo this time around .
CooleyBaby1 likes this.

March 2nd, 2013, 08:04 AM
MrsLisaT's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was in there once because my mom wanted to buy me an outfit. They did have cute things but I wasn't a fan of the prices. Also it was an outlet store and there was no organization to how the clothes were displayed. But, I will probably go back for some bras. They seemed to be priced decently.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search