If it is this bad now...

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By MrsNHigh
  • 1 Post By EverydayJoy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 1st, 2013, 09:14 PM
MrsNHigh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm soooooo uncomfortable just about all the time. I don't look forward to going to bed at night because I can't get comfortable. Sitting hurts, laying hurts, standing hurts. I'm just 27 weeks...what week 34 bring? Seriously! I wouldn't change it for the world, but ugh!!!!

Nichole
March 1st, 2013, 09:40 PM
Ltem45
Glad I am not the only one
March 1st, 2013, 09:49 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yup I'm ready for this baby to be OUT. My hips are sore every day, my shoulder blades are sore, and I can't sleep for beans unless I take something, and take it again halfway through the night. I know it won't be easy to have a newborn but if I could just get THAT process started I could work my way into better sleeping than I'm getting now.
Mrsbowbin likes this.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
March 1st, 2013, 09:58 PM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Iwas extremely uncomfortable with DS my entire third trimester. I couldnt sleep to save my life, I had unbearable back pain, extreme pelvic pressure, etc. Im so glad that its not nearly as bad so far this time...but I am still getting uncomfortable :/ So I sympathise!

March 1st, 2013, 11:35 PM
Themrs0523's Avatar Super Mommy
I know what you mean. I have had hip and back pain since week 25. I can't imagine what it will be like in a few weeks. Everyone keeps saying to get up and move more but after a weekly trip to Walmart it make me want to cry it hurts so bad.

Totally worth it but I am getting ready to be done with the pregnancy part and move on to the newborn stage.
March 1st, 2013, 11:39 PM
usnwifey9's Avatar Veteran
Trying to sleep at night is probably the most uncomfortable part for me right now; it's so hard to get into a good position! As far as general movement, I'm feeling surprisingly comfortable though my inner thighs and crotch area do get sore after my usual walks during the week and my enlarging belly makes it difficult to get off the bed or couch at times . Hopefully I won't be eating my words in a week or two, lol!

March 2nd, 2013, 12:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themrs0523 View Post
I know what you mean. I have had hip and back pain since week 25. I can't imagine what it will be like in a few weeks. Everyone keeps saying to get up and move more but after a weekly trip to Walmart it make me want to cry it hurts so bad.

Totally worth it but I am getting ready to be done with the pregnancy part and move on to the newborn stage.
Aw you poor thing! I'm not quite that bad off but I do know what you mean about it being worse to move around more vs. laying still. I always find that I feel better after sleeping than I do after being up and moving around. I have to pace myself for trips that require walking because my feet get to hurting, or my hips, or the other day it was my knee caps...sore for 3 days because I wore the wrong shoes to Walmart. Ugh!

March 2nd, 2013, 12:44 AM
Themrs0523's Avatar Super Mommy
I think that has a lot to do with it (shoes). I am going to get some good insoles for my tennis shoes and wear those when I know I'm going to do a lot of walking. I think that will help.
March 2nd, 2013, 07:44 AM
May 2013 Cohost
Yep, I feel your pain. I'm 31 weeks today and sleeping makes my hips incredibly sore. Just sitting up in bed or on the couch for an extended period of time ends up hurting my back and hips, too. I find I need to move around a little and it helps. Luckily, at this stage, I feel like it's still not as bad as it could be, and I think it's not as bad as last time (at least I keep telling myself that!)
March 2nd, 2013, 08:11 AM
MrsLisaT's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know exactly what you mean! I get really sore legs at night and it is so hard to get comfortable! Also, my reflux/heart burn is progressively getting worse and I am terrified thinking about how it might be just a week or two from now. But, I just tell myself that it will all be worth it when I get to hold my little baby in my arms and I am more than willing to suffer for another 10 weeks if it means a full term and healthy baby!
March 2nd, 2013, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themrs0523 View Post
I think that has a lot to do with it (shoes). I am going to get some good insoles for my tennis shoes and wear those when I know I'm going to do a lot of walking. I think that will help.
Yes I think the feet really have a big impact on legs, knees, hips and pelvis, because I sure feel a difference if I wear my comfortable (albeit ugly) shoes vs my cuter ones. It's funny because my shoes that feel best on my feet are some Sketchers I bought in Alaska for $3.50 at Salvation Army! Go figure. I hope inserts help you to feel better too.

MrsLisaT--are you taking anything for heartburn? Zantac really saved my bum! I was taking like 15 Tums a day before that.

March 2nd, 2013, 02:08 PM
markswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't remember being this uncomfortable with DD. My hips have been really sore. I wake up 5 - 10 times a night to switch positions. We're going to a basketball game tonight and my feet will be so uncomfortable because they are so swollen in my shoes. Only 9 more weeks. I keep telling myself that if the baby came now, the best case scenario would be a long NICU stay so I need to just suck it up for several more weeks.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search