So Uncomfortable

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree12Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 4th, 2013, 09:12 PM
Themrs0523's Avatar Super Mommy
I wouldn't change this pregnancy for the world but I am starting to fantasize about having her and being done with the pregnancy part.

I tried to clip and paint my toenails this morning and afterwards I had horrible pain in my lower abdomen for about 15 secs and then it went away. Other than that I am just generally uncomfortable. What used to help (a bath) does not help anymore because the bathtub is soooo hard!

I am just thankful that she is healthy and growing! I can handle the uncomfortable weeks knowing that she will be here soon.
March 4th, 2013, 09:44 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm with you! I feel like this baby is hanging out really low in my pelvis lately, and I get sharp pains in my cervix if I bend over too far. Plus I'm having lots of BH where my stomach muscles feel like they're tight just about all day long. I wish I was a little closer to the end! Would be nice to get this baby out and meet him!

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
March 4th, 2013, 11:58 PM
Brock's minion
I hear you both on the pain. I get such a sharp pain after I straighten up from shaving my legs...scares the hell out of me. The last few day I've been having some hard BH's and besides that some sharp abdominal pains. I think I'm starting to feel the weight of the baby on my body. Only 8-9 weeks longer for me and I'm counting the second till I see this dude.

Michelle
March 5th, 2013, 06:01 AM
Purrrrrrr's Avatar Semi-crunchy Mommy
I feel you... Sam is so low in my pelvis. I'm kinda wondering if he's engaged already. With my first, I was still able to bend over and shave and everything right up until I went in for my induction. That ain't happenin' this time.

My Boring Blog
March 5th, 2013, 06:15 AM
selenamdz's Avatar Veteran
I am feeling VERY pregnant this last week, seems to get worse every day.. I use to have acid reflux at night, now I have it all day... I wake up with it! ugh haha
My back is killing me, every time I change sides at night I hear my neck and back pop a few times! I can barely walk. I wake up to pee, can barely sleep... I am always out of breath... I am CRANKY and annoyed all day, not to mention stressed. I could go on but I'm not gonna hahah... oh well babies are worth it! Just hope this next month or 2 goes by FAST
Purrrrrrr and Mrsbowbin like this.

March 5th, 2013, 06:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I get horrible leg cramps all the time and generally feel uncomfortable to cant wait till I'm finished work then hardly anytime left more than ready to meet this little guy x

March 5th, 2013, 06:38 AM
Veteran
ahah yes!! So uncomfortable!! I get BH everytime I walk!! tummy gets really really hard and makes it tough to walk so I wabble really slow, it's aggravating I cannot walk normally and I get tired so quick!
I walk from the car to the front door and I am out of breath!
Can't lay down comfortable either, so I toss and turn all night!
Ugh..and I still have 11 weeks to go!

March 5th, 2013, 06:45 AM
pressedfairie's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by selenamdz View Post
I am feeling VERY pregnant this last week, seems to get worse every day.. I use to have acid reflux at night, now I have it all day... I wake up with it! ugh haha
My back is killing me, every time I change sides at night I hear my neck and back pop a few times! I can barely walk. I wake up to pee, can barely sleep... I am always out of breath... I am CRANKY and annoyed all day, not to mention stressed. I could go on but I'm not gonna hahah... oh well babies are worth it! Just hope this next month or 2 goes by FAST
This is me!! Just in the last week, I've been feeling really uncomfortable, and the acid reflux is the worst - it doesn't matter what I eat or how much, it's just there all the time - ugh. The not sleeping, the all night peeing, the crankiness...also me. Only 11 weeks to go (max).

Thank you peimum for my awesome siggy!
March 5th, 2013, 06:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I hear you! I am trying to cherish this pregnancy as it's my last, BUT this baby is in the WORST position ever! Her kicks are all down low, and she kicks my butt and vagina constantly. It REALLY hurts. She's not breech because I feel her hiccups down really low, so I have no idea how she's lying that she has her feet down low. She's been like this for about a week now and it's NOT cool. I wish she'd flip back.

Thank you Kiliki... for my adorable signature!
March 5th, 2013, 06:50 AM
Ltem45
I can't wait for may. I wake up and feel guilty if on my back. But side sleeping gets uncomfortable. I bought winter boots, but takes too much effort to put on. I am breaking out all over and the pelvic pain is horrible. I am so thankful that I do get to experience pregnancy and overall it has been easier than what other women seem to be going through.
Mrsbowbin likes this.
March 5th, 2013, 07:15 AM
Regular
I'm so with you ladies! My 3rd and last pregnancy is really killing me. I live with constant heartburn and acid reflux. If I bend over to pick something up it gets worse. I've had daily BHs for the last 3 weeks. I'm not sleeping well either. I'm over being pregnant and hope these next 9 weeks fly by... I'm ready to meet my son.
Mrsbowbin likes this.
IUI Aug.17 / 20 million with 95% motilty after wash
Faint BFP 10 & 11dpiui
Beta#1 at 11dpiui: 24 / #2 at 13dpiui: 54 / #3 at 15dpiui: 107
U/S #1: Sept. 17th ~ 1 little jelly bean
Anatomy scan: Dec. 19th ~ It's a BOY!!

Born on his due date May 10th at 1:39pm weighing 8lbs 9oz & 22 inches long ~ VBAC#2
March 5th, 2013, 08:07 AM
Brock's minion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltem45 View Post
I can't wait for may. I wake up and feel guilty if on my back. But side sleeping gets uncomfortable. I bought winter boots, but takes too much effort to put on. I am breaking out all over and the pelvic pain is horrible. I am so thankful that I do get to experience pregnancy and overall it has been easier than what other women seem to be going through.
Omg!! I thought I was the only one. When I wake up on my back I feel terribly guilty, like I am hurting my son. I know that if something was wrong for the baby my body would tell me to flip but I still feel terrible.
Ltem45 likes this.

Michelle
March 5th, 2013, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin80 View Post
I hear you! I am trying to cherish this pregnancy as it's my last, BUT this baby is in the WORST position ever! Her kicks are all down low, and she kicks my butt and vagina constantly. It REALLY hurts. She's not breech because I feel her hiccups down really low, so I have no idea how she's lying that she has her feet down low. She's been like this for about a week now and it's NOT cool. I wish she'd flip back.
I had an ultrasound last week that showed my baby was curled up back on himself... he was head down, but his legs and feet were up by his head! He was like in a little ball and refused to move for a half hour until the tech started measuring his head.

I think he's straightened out now, but his head is REALLY low in my pelvis and I feel him turning his head side to side. I swear, my first one didn't do this mess until I was 36 weeks.

My Boring Blog
March 5th, 2013, 08:12 AM
Purrrr, mine feels abnormally low too. If I just bend over, I feel he's pushing right on my cervix. I think I just polished my toenails for the last time, because it was really hard to get it done. What's with these kids, eh? If I didn't know better I'd think labor was imminent with the way he's positioned!

March 5th, 2013, 08:50 AM
Sapphera's Avatar NTNP Host
I'm with you guys... the pelvic pain is getting to be a bit much at this point... I see women that are further along being really active and I'm hurting after a 30 minute walk.

I'm also just tired of LEAKING... LOL. I've always had a lot of CF, but this is ridiculous.

And, I have to say, I'm totally jealous of you ladies that can still shave your legs... mine have gone amazon because I just can't reach comfortably and I don't trust DH (even with my electric).. LOL. I need to figure out how to do them though.
NTNP #2
March 5th, 2013, 09:04 AM
Michelle...you should let your hubbs at least do the electric for ya...I got brave and actually let my DH shave my lady bits...with an actual razor... But he did fine! He was very careful and didn't cut me once. Hooray for hair removal!
rheaimedved likes this.

March 5th, 2013, 09:23 AM
Sapphera's Avatar NTNP Host
You are brave!!! I listen to DH shaving his face with an electric and I'm constantly hearing "ow!"...so.. I'm scared. LOL.
rheaimedved and Ltem45 like this.
NTNP #2
March 5th, 2013, 09:34 AM
Oh...then yeah I would skip that if he cuts himself with an electric! Haha!
rheaimedved likes this.

March 5th, 2013, 03:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sorry you ladies are uncomfortable. I think I'm honestly so used to it. I've been pregnant almost 90 months of my life. Wowza. I don't think I know what it's like to not have these issues

Hope you all feel better soon!

I went sledding with the kids this morning for a few hours and am feeling it this afternoon! Hope you other ladies are out enjoying the snow as well!
EverydayJoy and rheaimedved like this.

March 5th, 2013, 05:43 PM
I just got punched so hard in the hooha by my kid I saw stars and I may have teared up...

My Boring Blog

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search