Still getting surprised!!!

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree16Likes
  • 3 Post By TeeCee
  • 4 Post By EverydayJoy
  • 2 Post By TeeCee
  • 3 Post By Sapphera
  • 1 Post By EverydayJoy
  • 1 Post By TeeCee
  • 2 Post By markswife

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 5th, 2013, 08:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So I know this is my first pregnancy and a lot of things are new to me. and some things I swore wouldnt happen to me since they havent appeared at all.

First thing that really made me laugh so hard I was rolling around on the floor was the "SNEEZE AND PEE" hahahahaha experienced it two days in a row and each time I made this shocked face and then couldnt stop laughing.

Second, babys kicks have been STRONG!!
Im walking and BAM!! a huge kick that makes me feel like I wobble afterwards.

I know its uncomfortable sometimes but honestly I love it!! Its my first so Im trying to cherish it all, since I know I will not be trying or getting pregnant anytime soon after this baby. Hopefully Im married the next time Im blessed with another child.
March 5th, 2013, 08:14 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LOL Nasha, I have found if I'm gonna sneeze, I better sit down and keep my legs together, otherwise I'm gonna pee too! It's kinda funny, although I know if I told my husband he wouldn't be very amused. He seems to think stuff like "swamp crotch", leaking nipples and the like are something he'd rather not hear about. Haha!

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
March 5th, 2013, 08:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
hahahaha!!!

I'll be sure to mention this to babys father next time he gets on my nerves..
"You caused me to pee when I sneeze! Now youre gonna have to pay for it!!" lol
markswife and EverydayJoy like this.
March 5th, 2013, 08:47 AM
Sapphera's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
LOL, I discovered the sneeze & pee or cough & pee when I was sick in December.. now, I just stop what I'm doing and squeeze my legs together.. it's almost like psyching myself up to sneeze.. LOL. DH laughs when we're walking and I stop to sneeze.. LOL.
EverydayJoy, TeeCee and Mrsbowbin like this.
WTTC #2
March 5th, 2013, 09:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
AHAHAHAHA!!!

I could totally see that!!

I will definitely be pulling that move. lol
March 5th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Super Mommy
haha you're still thinking of another baby WHILE you're pregnant!? I always SWEAR it's the last time I am having a baby.. then only LATER when baby is crawling or something do I change my mind
March 5th, 2013, 03:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
the sneeze and pee is so not amusing once the baby is born! it doesn't go away right away for most, and ever for some! Kegels ladies!

March 5th, 2013, 03:23 PM
BriLandy's Avatar Veteran
Definitely have experienced the sneeze/laugh/cough and pee phenomenon more than once, I was really concerned the first time it happened but learned that it definitely is normal during pregnancy.

Baby girl is getting so strong too! She threw a fit when I layed on my side the other night and my whole stomach wobbled.

I'm trying to soak it all in too because I don't plan on getting pregnant any time soon either.

Baby girl, due May 18th, 2013.

Bri
March 5th, 2013, 03:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My friends joke that after 10 baby's coming out that area, I'll be the first one in depends . I do a lot of kegals as well

March 5th, 2013, 03:51 PM
Haha. Yeah if anything it gets worse after the baby is born. I recall thinking "I need to go pee...oh wait I am going pee..." lol. But it seems to get better pretty fast.
rheaimedved likes this.

March 5th, 2013, 04:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ha hahahaha
Love your stories!
Made me pee!! Lol jk

It made me laugh!
EverydayJoy likes this.
March 5th, 2013, 04:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverydayJoy View Post
He seems to think stuff like "swamp crotch", leaking nipples and the like are something he'd rather not hear about. Haha!
Men don't know what they want!

The sneeze and pee thing has only happened to me a handful of times when I've been totally surprised by it.

The other night I was reading some articles on my favorite website cracked.com (sorry! i LOVE it!) and, for whatever reason, it was like the funniest thing I'd ever read (objectively, it wasn't THAT funny). I had tears streaming down my face and my stomach hurt for an hour afterward. I kept thinking I would either get taken away to the insane asylum (laughing maniacally as I got carted away in a paddywagon ...) or break out sobbing for no reason. I blame it on pregnancy hormones? Meanwhile, my husband watched on in horror.
March 5th, 2013, 05:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rheaimedved View Post

The sneeze and pee thing has only happened to me a handful of times when I've been totally surprised by it.

The other night I was reading some articles on my favorite website cracked.com (sorry! i LOVE it!) and, for whatever reason, it was like the funniest thing I'd ever read (objectively, it wasn't THAT funny). I had tears streaming down my face and my stomach hurt for an hour afterward. I kept thinking I would either get taken away to the insane asylum (laughing maniacally as I got carted away in a paddywagon ...) or break out sobbing for no reason. I blame it on pregnancy hormones? Meanwhile, my husband watched on in horror.
Yes it's all pregnancy hormones.
Lol I have moments where I'm laughing so hard that it makes me want to cry!
Hahaha totally normal. Just wish I saw your husbands face. Lol
March 5th, 2013, 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rheaimedved View Post

LOL I can just see your husband hiding in the corner watching through his fingers...Haha!
I have been on cracked.com and it is hilarious!! I think laughing is a good cathartic so you might as well laugh, let out all those danged hormones in a healthy way! It's better than crying for sure!

March 5th, 2013, 07:21 PM
markswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've coughed or sneezed and then had to go upstairs so many times to change clothes that I don't even have to tell DH anymore what happened. He just shakes his head when I come down in different pants. He wouldn't think it was so funny if he was the one peeing his pants! That being said, it is kinda funny. Might as well laugh at myself.
EverydayJoy and rheaimedved like this.
March 5th, 2013, 08:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hahaha
Yea.. That was me yesterday afternoon..
March 5th, 2013, 09:21 PM
So far for me I haven't peed enough to need to change...but I'm sure after I give birth I will be grateful for those big maxi pads lol.

March 5th, 2013, 11:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Does the unexpected pee stick around after birth?

That's not cool if it does. If so ill just wear adult diapers. Lol
March 5th, 2013, 11:06 PM
It does but not permanently. I believe that after the 6 week recovery time was up, that the peeing thing was going away too, for me. Your poor pelvic floor muscles get really stretched out during delivery, and they just need a little time to go back to normal. Just do your kegels after your baby is born, and before you know it you'll have full bladder control.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search