Update on me

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree11Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 9th, 2013, 11:44 AM
anothermother's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi girls! Long time no talk

I just wanted to give you all an update. In case you haven't heard... we are expecting our rainbow baby!! We are due October 18th (exactly 5 months to the day from Evey's dd). I am currently 8 weeks along and things are going as well as far as I know. This pregnancy has already felt way different than it did with Evey's, more like my first 2 pregnancies with my girls. I feel like it's just more "right" this time, but still unbelievably nervous and anxious.

I have a prescreening appointment on the 29th of this month and will probably be seeing the doctor a week after along with having an NT scan to make sure things are progressing well.

I still very much miss our Everleigh. It's hard to fight those bitter feelings at times as we enter spring. I wanted a spring baby so bad. I wanted her. But we are still healing. This baby has really helped with that. Not that it replaces her at all, but it makes me super excited that we will hold a baby soon.

DH and I had started talking about baby girl names (still we think we can only make girls ) the weekend we lost her, to give us hope. We picked out our girl name: Eden Hope. The boy name, as always, is still up in the air

Miss you all so much! Your sweet words of support during the loss were amazing. And those that have already rejoiced with us via FB, thank you Hope all is well with you all and your babies! Hold those bellies tight for me. Can you believe that about 6 more weeks before the flood gates open and those babies start arriving?!

Last edited by anothermother; March 9th, 2013 at 11:47 AM.
March 9th, 2013, 11:48 AM
Elly M.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so very happy for you and your family! I got chills (good chill of course) reading your poast I will be praying for nothing but the best for you and please keep us posted!! I love the name Eden hope also So very pretty. Congrats to you and I can't wait to hear more updates!!

5/25/03 with us for 6 months
8/11/12 with us for 5 weeks

March 9th, 2013, 11:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
HELLO!!

Awe, that's amazing news!!!
CONGRADULATIONS!!

Sounds like your baby is coming back to you all.
Many blessings to you and your family! And I'll be praying for an amazing pregnancy for you!

Yes!! We are almost there. Most of us are down to single digit countdowns!

Thank you for keeping us updated!
So happy for you!
March 9th, 2013, 11:52 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow, this is so wonderful to hear! I'm so glad you've got a rainbow baby on the way. I know he/she will never replace Everleigh, but it's also really nice to have something new to look forward to and hope for. And what a beautiful name choice! Best of luck to you on your journey.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
March 9th, 2013, 12:27 PM
Themrs0523's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm so happy for your family! This is great news! Make sure and keep us updated
March 9th, 2013, 12:42 PM
Liztastic's Avatar Super Mommy
I am so so so happy for you!! Congrats to you and your beautiful family! I can't wait to watch you grow throughout this pregnancy!!

Mom to:
Madalynn Faith ~ 2001
Alala Love ~ 2004
Elle Rain ~ 2008
Tilly Moon ~ 2013
March 9th, 2013, 12:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
That's great news I'm so pleased ur expecting ur rainbow baby congratulations and as others have said please keep us updated I hope u have a lovely pregnancy x

March 9th, 2013, 01:14 PM
Veteran
This is such wonderful news! I am so thrilled to hear about your sweet rainbow baby. I love her name. Congratulations! Prayers that everything goes perfectly.

March 9th, 2013, 01:28 PM
Brock's minion
Such wonderful news, thank you so much for sharing your joy with us. I have you and your LO in my prayers. Again just overjoyed for you ad your family

Michelle
March 9th, 2013, 02:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I read this on your blog the other day and was brought to tears with happiness for you! Congratulations!

March 9th, 2013, 03:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm thrilled for your family!! Will pray all continues to go well. Keep us updated, you are a much loved member of this group

March 9th, 2013, 03:03 PM
Veteran
So happy for you!!!!
March 9th, 2013, 04:15 PM
Sapphera's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so so happy for you!!!!! Congratulations and I will keep you in my prayers!!!
WTTC #2
March 9th, 2013, 05:02 PM
jcperez's Avatar 1 Busy Momma
Im so happy for you and glad that you are doing so well! I have often thought about you and how you were doing. This is a wonderful update. I pray all goes well for you and this pregnancy. Please keep us updated. Its so nice to hear such great news! : )

Mommy to Lorenzo, Marino and Remy
March 9th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Shufu_in_Shunan's Avatar Padawan Kim
Aww, congratulations! That's such great news.

March 9th, 2013, 06:47 PM
Ryan and Alex's Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Great news, congrats!

March 9th, 2013, 08:31 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to LolaBadola
Thanks so much for the update! Things somehow always have a way of working out, don't they? Many blessings to you and your family.

March 10th, 2013, 04:36 AM
misty3281's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was just thinking about you the other day and was wondering how you were doing. So glad to hear this new pregnancy is going well. Beautiful name as well. Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy.
March 10th, 2013, 08:15 AM
markswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so very happy for you! This new baby will never replace Everleigh. She'll just make the pain more bearable. I hope everything continues to go well for you.
March 10th, 2013, 09:14 AM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Its so great to hear this update and see you around again. I love the name you have picked out for snother princess-its perfect! !! I am so glad to hear that you are slowly healing and expecting again. Everleigh can never be replaced and I know shell shine down on the new LO. May God continue to bless your sweet family!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search