Pressure?

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mrsbowbin

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 9th, 2013, 05:12 PM
jcperez's Avatar 1 Busy Momma
Anyone else having lots of pressure down there? I have been getting it alot lately. I feel like the baby is going to fall out of me sometimes. It can be really uncomfortable and sometimes I get them with Braxton Hicks. I mostly get it at night, after cleaning or DTD! I dont remember having it so much with my other 2. I see the OB on Tues. so I will ask her about it. Just wondering if anyone else feels this.

Mommy to Lorenzo, Marino and Remy
March 9th, 2013, 06:35 PM
Super Mommy
For me it comes and goes, but haven't felt much of pressure lately. Ironically I feel less pressure when I am more active (like walking or working out etc). But I've been always told it's totally normal.

And I am so jealous of you for "DTD" I have been on pelvic rest for months, it's killing me lol
March 9th, 2013, 07:08 PM
Elly M.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can't say that I have felt any pressure, just pulling and stretching pains off and on. I am also jealous of you with DTD! DH andi have not done anything pretty much since we conceived, lol!

5/25/03 with us for 6 months
8/11/12 with us for 5 weeks

March 9th, 2013, 07:56 PM
Brock's minion
Since this is my first full pregnancy I crack myself up! Every hard core ache and pain I worry is labor. If this stuff hurts so bad I can't even imagine what I've got coming.
CooleyBaby1 likes this.

Michelle
March 9th, 2013, 10:44 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yes, lots of pressure here too. Lots of BH's too. Baby's head down, and boy I can feel it! Tonight I was sitting on the floor reading books to DS for bed, and I leaned forward to grab another book and instantly regretted that. Got a deep pain down low (pelvic floor maybe? IDK) that took my breath away for a minute. Gotta move a bit more slowly and remember not to lean too far forward.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
March 10th, 2013, 06:49 AM
jcperez's Avatar 1 Busy Momma
You ladies crack me up. My husband doesnt realize how lucky he is that he still gets it. LOL. Im thinking I need to slow it down now.
My baby was in transverse position but I think he may have flipped because I feel the same kicks in the same upper right spot on my stomach for a while now. Also feeling what I think to be fingers real low making tickling movements. I also feel the same pretruding body part sticking out up high as well. When I push on it, it moves. Its pretty cool. I think it may be a butt or a knee. I also get bad pains when I reach too far. Takes my breathe away as well.

Mommy to Lorenzo, Marino and Remy
March 10th, 2013, 06:52 AM
MrsNHigh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had two days of intense pressure that had me basically bedridden. It went away as suddenly as it came. I hope it doesn't come back!

Nichole
March 11th, 2013, 06:19 AM
Purrrrrrr's Avatar Semi-crunchy Mommy
Yeah, I actually asked my midwife about it because Sam feels so low compared to Gabe this time around and she said second babies tend to drop into the pelvis sooner than the first time. I've definitely got a waddle going on. (TMI: My lady parts are all swollen too from the pressure.)

My Boring Blog
March 11th, 2013, 07:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yep, the more babies you have the lower they seem to go

Most FTM don't drop until almost right before so don't get that pain. I remember riding my bike overdue with my first I'm sure it was a sight.

We still DTD as well, I think that's great! Enjoy!

March 11th, 2013, 08:37 AM
selenamdz's Avatar Veteran
I have felt pressure since 20 something weeks, I think its because this is my 4th??? I dont know, some days its bad, some days it's not so bad..depends on how active I am. If I had sex that day, I will be in TONS of pain and lots of pressure.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search