whoa!

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By TeeCee
  • 1 Post By EverydayJoy
  • 1 Post By branbran543
  • 2 Post By TeeCee

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 11th, 2013, 09:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
After dinner last night, I sat on the couch and before I knew it, it felt like this baby was gonna roll out of my belly!!

there were kicks going on that made my mid section move side to side and the occasional kick to the ribs making me flinch.

i think its safe to say i am to anxious to meet the baby.

I was looking over my calender andd events that would be taking place.
Easter is a huge holiday for my cultural. We celebrate, Holy Thursday and Good Friday. those kick off our celebrations. and Easter Sunday we began our traditional dances, and we celebrate another 3 days after Easter Sunday. so we wont be done with Easter till April 3rd.
APRIL!! which means my first week of April will be consumed with cleaning and celebrating. which will leave me with 3 weeks before May. or at least I think.

Any of you have celebrations that will make these next few weeks fly by?
EverydayJoy and jowen like this.
March 11th, 2013, 09:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am crazy busy between now and my due date. My ob thinks she will still come early so i dont know how many of my plans i can keep.

This month i have my dad and grandpas birthdays, a boston trip and easter.
April i have 2 birthdays and wedding prep.
May i have 2 birthdays, including my daughters and a cant miss wedding a state away.

Im hoping she stays put for awhile longet but all signs point to an early baby.
March 11th, 2013, 10:49 AM
Liztastic's Avatar Super Mommy
My 2nd daughters birthday is on Easter, we have spring break coming up so my girls will keep me plenty busy that week. April I have a WIC appointment and a dental appointment for my youngest daughter scheduled and in-between all that I have to start going up to the hospital twice weekly until delivery starting next Monday!!

Mom to:
Madalynn Faith ~ 2001
Alala Love ~ 2004
Elle Rain ~ 2008
Tilly Moon ~ 2013
March 11th, 2013, 10:52 AM
MrsLisaT's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are keeping ourselves busy as well. Not considering all the baby prep we have to do (finally making progress in the nursery!), our birthing classes start this week, the baby shower is Saturday, there are a few birthday parties in the coming month or two, and we are trying really hard not to book anything else so we can really get the house in order. So far that isn't working very well though
March 11th, 2013, 11:01 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I seem to be keeping busy with appointments. I'll have ultrasounds every two weeks now to keep an eye on the amniotic fluid levels, which tells the doc about baby's kidney function. I have an appointment with the cardiologist, need to make one with the hematologist, and now we need to have a conversation with a pediatric urologist. Not to mention regular OB checkups. Sheesh. Oh and I see the dentist next Monday.
bcogoli likes this.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
March 11th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We have ds3's bday sunday, ds2's bday, april 15, and ds1's bday on May 2. That coupled with dh working 84 hours a week due to mill outage will keep me extremely busy. I have a babysitter coming on friday so I can go shopping in memphis. I am hoping to get everything I need and be 100% ready by next week. I am starting to thing this baby will be here soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Forum Runner
TeeCee likes this.
DS-Sully(4)
DS-Gus(2)

March 11th, 2013, 12:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
oh my!

every one seems to be on a busy bee mode these last few weeks!

now time is sure to fly by.
which is great!!

before we know it, we will be introducing each others to our babies
EverydayJoy and CooleyBaby1 like this.
March 11th, 2013, 12:59 PM
MrsNHigh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have spring break nexta week...that's the opposite of busy! We have stabdardized tests coming up in school...meh, I got nothing! Lol!

Nichole
March 11th, 2013, 02:14 PM
Themrs0523's Avatar Super Mommy
I have my showers and birthday this weekend, we are going out of town for a small babymoon on the 23rd, have a Rhea Lana event on the 30th, prenatal classes on April 6th, DH's bday the weekend of the 14th, etc etc.

I have pretty much every weekend booked until May!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search