This kid needs to turn...

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By NewlyMrs
  • 1 Post By EverydayJoy
  • 1 Post By EverydayJoy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 13th, 2013, 01:34 PM
NewlyMrs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So he is still laying sideways with his feet poking out the right side of my stomach. As he gets bigger it gets more and more uncomfortable. My belly looks so lopsided. Anyone else have funky positioned babies?
jcperez likes this.

March 13th, 2013, 01:59 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry yours isn't cooperating! Hope he turns around soon. My guess is he will figure out sooner or later that that position is uncomfortable and will move
NewlyMrs likes this.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
March 13th, 2013, 02:06 PM
pressedfairie's Avatar Super Mommy
Check this out! Spinning Babies: Transverse; lying sideways

I'm going to start doing these exercises - my baby's positioned the same way, and I'm hoping she turns soon - I really want my VBAC!

Thank you peimum for my awesome siggy!
March 13th, 2013, 02:20 PM
NewlyMrs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thank you! Let's hope these babies cooperate!

March 13th, 2013, 03:09 PM
Veteran
My babie was laying like that as well ( I think) because I would feel kicks/pokes/punches at the same time in both sides of my belly, so I know the head was in one side and the legs were on another.
He moved 2 days ago entirely by accident - I was sleeping and laid on my side but towards the front and I think I squeezed him out of that position LoL

Once I realized it, I got up and I could see him standing up on the left side and see his head protuding, so I forced him to move all of his body to the left LoL
( not advising this, just what happened to me ) - I am sure he was not very happy with me for that

Now I have no clue where he is, I just feel him on my right side, looks like he moved there, but don't know his position - I guess he still has enough room to be moving around

March 13th, 2013, 04:12 PM
Brock's minion
I feel a little foolish but on Sunday my fella was rotated all the way over to the right side. My stomach looked like an alien it freaked me out...then I started to worry and then I was crying. My hubs covered me up with a blanket so I would stop freaking out and then I heard him laughing at me. It was just so strange to feel his little butt and hip and shoulder, I was overwhelmed to say the least.

Michelle
March 13th, 2013, 04:16 PM
MrsNHigh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Little man has his head by my ribs on the right side and his butt on the left. Feet are down low. It only hurts when he moves everything at once.

Nichole
March 13th, 2013, 05:48 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsbowbin View Post
I feel a little foolish but on Sunday my fella was rotated all the way over to the right side. My stomach looked like an alien it freaked me out...then I started to worry and then I was crying. My hubs covered me up with a blanket so I would stop freaking out and then I heard him laughing at me. It was just so strange to feel his little butt and hip and shoulder, I was overwhelmed to say the least.
Aw you poor thing! It can be pretty freakish sometimes what babies can do to our bellies!
Mrsbowbin likes this.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
March 14th, 2013, 04:56 AM
jcperez's Avatar 1 Busy Momma
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewlyMrs View Post
So he is still laying sideways with his feet poking out the right side of my stomach. As he gets bigger it gets more and more uncomfortable. My belly looks so lopsided. Anyone else have funky positioned babies?
Yes. I think mine is still sideways as well. I always feel him poking and kicking on my right sideand at the same time i feel what I believe to be fingers wiggling on my left side. Having a sono next week. I hope he turns!

Mommy to Lorenzo, Marino and Remy
March 14th, 2013, 05:11 AM
MrsLisaT's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I still don't really know how my baby is positioned and wonder if the position is still changing a lot. I get kicks and jabs all over. Last night it was really weird. I was laying on my back and my belly just kind of deflated. I could push my belly button in a couple of inches! It looked so weird and completely grossed DH out (and I admit it weirded me out quite a bit too!) I hope that my doctors soon start telling me what position the baby is in. Maybe I'll just ask at my appointment next week if she doesn't let me know on her own.
March 14th, 2013, 05:21 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
I thought for sure Jo was still transverse too, I feel her on both sides of my belly...sometimes all over at once. It freaks me out sometimes because it almost feels like she is seizing, her movements are so quick and seem to be all over at once.

But, according to yesterday's sonogram, she is head down with her feet over to the left side. Apparently this kid has some strong arms! I was shocked though, given how crazy she contorts my belly sometimes.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search