Back UPDATE

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By TeeCee
  • 1 Post By MrsNHigh
  • 1 Post By EverydayJoy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 15th, 2013, 10:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well my brother and his team took state
So proud of him and his team.

My tour of the birthing center went awesome.
Except the fact the tour lady had to point out "oh you're alone, most times women bring their baby's father" umm well that upset me a little and I told her "some women depend on themselves more then they do others" she apologized and didn't bring up baby's dad again. He was invited to go with me but selfishness took the best of him and we haven't spoken again.
The birthing center does everything to my liking. The baby will not leave my side at all. All check ups will be done in the room with me there. I get the big rooms because I am choosing to do a natural birth so on my list of people I placed my parents and older sister. Baby's dad is on the ristriction list. So my delivery seems planned out.
Baby seems to be right on track so my due date remains at May 10th.

I didn't believe how things could change so fast but they can. Ive had a very adventurous two days. And all I can think about is MY NEW MATERNITY CAPRI PANTS AND SPRING SHIRTS! Haha

What a hectic few days... I will catch up with posts now
EverydayJoy and rheaimedved like this.
March 15th, 2013, 10:32 PM
MrsNHigh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay for your brothers team! How exciting!
I'm happy the tour went well. Welcome back!
TeeCee likes this.

Nichole
March 15th, 2013, 10:34 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Woohoo glad to hear they won! Congrats to your brother!
That's great that the birthing center looked like they have a good setup. And smart for putting baby's daddy on the restricted list.
TeeCee likes this.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
March 15th, 2013, 11:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes...
My brother is floating high on his state win.
I couldn't be happier.
Or tired lol

After all my appointments and cheering at the games I figured I would have a relaxing day today with a girlfriend of mine who wanted to have lunch I woke up to a call from my mom stating my dear daddy had been pulled over and was arrested. Lol he was booked in an adult detention center and my mom and I ran to his rescue. Spent 3-4 hours just to get bond papers in and waited another 2-3 hours for his release. But my dad is home and just laughed his situation off. My dad had no driving record since early 90's so we are waiting to find out exactly why he was pulled over.
March 16th, 2013, 07:15 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow hope it's nothing with your dad! That's crazy that he got pulled over and went to jail?? How weird. Maybe it was a case of mistaken identity or some other mix-up. Hmm...

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
March 16th, 2013, 07:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Glad your back!

March 16th, 2013, 08:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yea. We thought it was weird. My dad isn't much of the speeder on the road.
My best guess is the cop ran his plates and when she did there was a warrant for his arrest. It was for a county down south. And this was from 1997. It was through the game and fish organization. Around New Mexico there's private land and open land where people can go hunting and that year my dad an uncles went. I guess without them knowing they crossed into private land and were given tickets and were told to appear in court. Well the court never sent a court date instead they put out warrants and none of them ever received anything. It wasn't till the cop ran his plates that the warrant appeared and gave her a reason to arrest him. He was arrested for failure to appear in court.
March 16th, 2013, 09:30 AM
MrsLisaT's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That is crazy! Funny in hindsight, I guess

There was a mix up once with my dad. I was young at the time so don't really remember the details but there was a warrant out for his arrest but it turned out that it was a completely different guy who had the same name. I think that the cops showed up one day but luckily they were able to sort things out fairly quickly.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search