Energy is gone!!

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By selenamdz
  • 2 Post By misty3281
  • 1 Post By Counting our Blessings

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 19th, 2013, 01:01 PM
selenamdz's Avatar Veteran
Just go ahead and start calling me lazy, cause that's how I feel.
My energy is all gone, all the way gone! I just wanna lay in bed all day...
I am so tried all the time and my body aches everywhere when I'm awake.
ugh.
I randomly get things done here and there, but these days its taking a hell of a lot longer to do things that use to be done fast.
I feel like a giant fat blob!
Mrsbowbin likes this.

March 19th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Elly M.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Same here!! I have to force myself to go to work, feed the horses, and even do the dishes. Everything feels 10x harder lately. I will have a good moment here and there and get all the laundry done and what not, but after that I feel like I ran a marathon, lol.

5/25/03 with us for 6 months
8/11/12 with us for 5 weeks

March 19th, 2013, 01:48 PM
Brock's minion
Preach on!!! I'm dying....the hours fly right past me everyday.

Michelle
March 19th, 2013, 01:49 PM
May 2013 Cohost
I'm having an odd burst of energy...I'm sure it will dissipate soon. I am usually wiped out by the early evenings, though.
March 19th, 2013, 01:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
yes! i don't know if i'm just feeling sleep deprived from having 3 nights in a row of terrible sleep, but i could just lie in bed alllll the time now.
March 19th, 2013, 01:57 PM
misty3281's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DH knows he has until noon to go and do whatever he wants us to do that day cuz after that I'm exhausted and can't go anymore. I used to just pop out of bed in the mornings. Now I'm begging the alarm to just turn itself off and leave me alone. I've been saying for 3 days I'm going to get the laundry done. One day I'll get to it. Maybe even before baby comes.
EverydayJoy and Mrsbowbin like this.
March 19th, 2013, 01:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm 33 weeks and 3 days and feel like I got hit by a truck, over and over again .

I don't have body aches, but the fatigue...yikes. My dear hubby comes home during the day to teach/take care of the other 9 so I can get a nap in. Bless his heart.

Hope we feel a little more energenic soon!
rheaimedved likes this.

March 19th, 2013, 03:55 PM
Brock's minion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Counting our Blessings View Post
I'm 33 weeks and 3 days and feel like I got hit by a truck, over and over again .

I don't have body aches, but the fatigue...yikes. My dear hubby comes home during the day to teach/take care of the other 9 so I can get a nap in. Bless his heart.

Hope we feel a little more energenic soon!
You clearly have the most experience in the baby brewing department, is this how it is each time? Or have all your pregnancies been different? I ask because I have no idea what kind of super hero woman do this with toddlers around the house......

Michelle
March 20th, 2013, 01:12 AM
usnwifey9's Avatar Veteran
And I thought I was the only one who felt like they were constantly running on empty! ;P

I swear, ever since I hit 30wks my energy has gone completely downhill. I actually had to request that my son start walking himself home from school at least halfway because I've been having such a rough time finding the energy to walk all the way to his classroom after a long morning of constant fatigue, sometimes even after a 3mi walk! Speaking about my 3mi walks, I think I'm finally starting to cut down on them to at least every other day rather than every weekday I'm available. With all the swelling that comes from being on my feet for too long and the increasing "achy-ness" in my pelvic region, it's just becoming a bit too much for me to handle on a daily basis =/. Only thing that sucks is I feel like I am packing on the pounds at an alarming rate because my activity level is decreasing and my insatiable hunger is INcreasing, haha! Lord, help me survive these next couple of weeks!

March 20th, 2013, 02:51 AM
Shufu_in_Shunan's Avatar Padawan Kim
Yep, I'm definitely also feeling the energy drain along with extra achiness and pains. It's hard to even get enough motivation to take a shower these days! It really, really sucks not having a car, too...the closest grocery store is about a 15 minute walk away (and more than that on the way back, since by then I feel like I'm about to drop dead). Blehhhhhhhhh!

March 20th, 2013, 05:17 AM
MrsLisaT's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm right there with you! I keep waiting for the nesting bug to kick in but it is no where in sight. My legs and feet hurt when I am up for too long and that leads me to just want to lounge all evening. And I am still in bed by 10 every night and struggle to get up in the morning. I don't even have a rough time sleeping like a lot of women have at this point!
March 20th, 2013, 05:52 AM
jcperez's Avatar 1 Busy Momma
Sounds like we are all there with ya! I have zero energy during the morning. Sometimes if im home I take a nap for about one hour or so. About 2 or 3 oclock I get a burst of energy and start cleaning in full mode and trying to organize my boy's rooms still which has made me start cleaning out drawers and closets and toy boxes. I just cant seem to keep up with it all! Laundry NEVER ends!!!! There is ALWAYS something that needs to be done.

Mommy to Lorenzo, Marino and Remy
March 20th, 2013, 09:11 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yup same here! Yesterday I kept trying to muster up the energy to go out and do some baby shopping and I just couldn't do it! Had to satisfy myself with shopping online, hah!
If it helps at all, I felt the most tired around 30 weeks and now I feel like I've sort of just gotten used to it, I guess. I still have 0 energy around 5pm if I don't take a nap. Even just an hour long nap helps me make it through the day. Of course it doesn't help that I wake up early every day and can't go back to sleep.
Definitely have learned the wisdom in pacing myself and not just trying to push through. When I try to push through the tired, I pretty much just crash, haha.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
March 20th, 2013, 10:26 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
I actually felt worse in the energy dept about a week ago. This week seems better. BUT that means nothing for next week

Still doesn't mean I am cleaning or entertaining like a mad woman. But our clothes are clean AND the vacuuming is getting done. THAT is a big deal to me

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search