Everyone hates me when I'm pregnant!

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By EverydayJoy
  • 4 Post By misty3281
  • 2 Post By EverydayJoy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 20th, 2013, 08:34 PM
MrsNHigh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I mean, my filter does disappear, and I say things unpregnant me would usually keep in, but geez! I went off on my inlaws back in October because they forgot their only grandson's 4th birthday. They haven't spoken to me since. My sister in law is getting married in July. She used to text me all the time and we were really close, but after my falling out with her parents, she doesn't talk to me anymore. She didn't even let me know the day of her wedding...not that I would drag my newborn son across the country for it anyway. It's so weird to me though. MY family and I fight, but them we get over it and are good again. They've always said I was like another daughter to them, but I have apparently broken the camel's back. I'm not really looking to mend it. My husband doesn't care. They never call him. Never called me once for the whole year he was deployed. It's just annoying though.

Nichole
March 20th, 2013, 09:07 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That sucks that they're not more supportive and that you aren't closer to them. Sounds like it's probably for the best, though, but still, it must hurt to have them snub you.
I wonder too, if you are prone to being more irritable with all the pain you've been in? That can't be easy to deal with.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
March 20th, 2013, 09:23 PM
It does suck. I'm more sad for my son because they established such a close relationship with them until we moved. Now he doesn't have them either.

Nichole
March 20th, 2013, 10:00 PM
Aw. Poor kiddo. Kids really love unconditionally too, and then they don't understand when people they love don't come around anymore. I'm sorry
MrsNHigh likes this.

March 21st, 2013, 03:09 AM
misty3281's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well they just suck. Sorry they're acting like that. DH's family is kind of the same. They get mad and don't speak to whoever they're mad at for months. It's stupid. Thank Jesus my family isn't like that or this poor baby wouldn't stand a chance. Serioysly though, who forgets their grandsons bday, unless they have dementia. My grandma has all of our bdays on a calendar and still calls us every year to wish us well.

Oh and PS...I don't hate you when you're pregnant!!
March 21st, 2013, 07:25 AM
Thanks! Sometimes JM seems to be the only place I can turn to. Everyone is my life is so finicky.

Nichole
March 21st, 2013, 08:37 AM
It probably helps that we're all in the same boat together...we can relate to each others' aches and pains, and complaints about pregnancy. For our friends who aren't pregnant, I'm sure talking about it all the time annoys them somewhat. I'm grateful for JM!
misty3281 and MrsNHigh like this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search