Sleeping

Forum: May 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Sapphera
  • 1 Post By Mrsbowbin
  • 1 Post By rheaimedved

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To May 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 25th, 2013, 05:37 AM
May 2013 Cohost
I'm at the point where I'm up every two hours having to pee. Anyone else? I miss sleeping more than 2 hours straight at a time...but I guess it's nature's way of preparing me for my sweet baby girl!
March 25th, 2013, 05:43 AM
Themrs0523's Avatar Super Mommy
Same here and it is worse when I first lay down. Every 10 mins I have to get up to pee and then it calms down to every couple hours during the night
March 25th, 2013, 06:02 AM
MrsLisaT's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't know how I am getting so lucky. I can still sleep through the night 90% of the time without having to get up to pee. Of course, I tend to hold it more than I probably should because if I do get up, I know it will take me a good hour to fall back to sleep.
March 25th, 2013, 06:49 AM
misty3281's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been getting up at least every 2 hours to pee for weeks now. Im up 6-7 times a night sometimes. It's ridiculous.
March 25th, 2013, 07:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
Same here. My sleep schedule stinks right now!!

March 25th, 2013, 07:40 AM
markswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I usually only have to go once during the night but I totally try to hold it as long as possible too. I have found that if I just get up and go, I can go right back to sleep just fine. I have bigger problems with my hips hurting or something going numb. Usually that is what wakes me up so I figure I might as well visit the bathroom while I'm awake.
March 25th, 2013, 07:44 AM
Sapphera's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm up a ridiculous amount of times too. I used to have it under control, but now that I take iron before bed..that 1/2 glass of OJ apparently translates into peeing about 5 times a night
rheaimedved likes this.
WTTC #2
March 25th, 2013, 08:11 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My sleeping has been bad for a long time with this pregnancy, but just recently I'm able to fall asleep without any kind of sleep aid, so I'm pretty happy about that. Maybe because I'm so exhausted! LOL
I still wake up a couple times a night to pee, and a couple more times for no apparent reason. But I go back to sleep pretty quickly.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
March 25th, 2013, 08:14 AM
Brock's minion
I'm up about every two hours also. I know it because I get so thirsty after 6pm that I drink about 60 oz of water then go to sleep.
EverydayJoy likes this.

Michelle
March 25th, 2013, 09:26 AM
Ryan and Alex's Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I only get up once a night, i don't drink that much liquid like 2 hours before bed.

March 25th, 2013, 09:54 AM
Memi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Luckily im only up once a night if at all at this point. But when I get up in the morning its painful and I have to run straight to the bathroom lol.

March 25th, 2013, 10:12 AM
NewlyMrs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yup, every two hours! I don't understand why I have to go more frequently at night. Soooo miss sleeping through.

March 25th, 2013, 12:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I guess I'm one of the lucky ones that only has to get up once, maximum, a night. During the day I pee constantly though, so it might just be that I'm careful with fluid intake at night.
EverydayJoy likes this.
March 25th, 2013, 04:10 PM
MrsNHigh's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm up 2-3 times a night. I function just fine on a little sleep, so it's not too awful. I'm ready for the newborn schedule!

Nichole
March 25th, 2013, 06:15 PM
Veteran
I try not to drink water/liquids in the evening, it helps a lot. I get up once or twice but most of the time I hold it and get up only once
March 29th, 2013, 10:34 AM
Regular
I'm up every 2 to 4 hours. I have difficultly getting back to sleep since my husband snores crazy loud. By the time I doze off I have to pee again. Ugh it's become a vicious cycle!!!
IUI Aug.17 / 20 million with 95% motilty after wash
Faint BFP 10 & 11dpiui
Beta#1 at 11dpiui: 24 / #2 at 13dpiui: 54 / #3 at 15dpiui: 107
U/S #1: Sept. 17th ~ 1 little jelly bean
Anatomy scan: Dec. 19th ~ It's a BOY!!

Born on his due date May 10th at 1:39pm weighing 8lbs 9oz & 22 inches long ~ VBAC#2
March 29th, 2013, 11:38 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
I am up a million times at night. But bizarrely, it is NEVER my bladder that wakes me up. It's just a multitude of other reasons.

Most often...it's a nasty dream. Not sure what is up with these all the sudden, but I am hating it. At least twice a night I wake up shaking and scared because I have these wicked scary dreams for no reason at all.

Then there are the nights sweats. Possibly related to the wicked dreams, but often tend to come later in the night rather than my dreams, which are mostly earlier in the evening. I wake and have to change PJs at least once.

And third, it's the kids. Both have a cold, one is teething and each gets up at least once at night. Often the baby is also up at 4:30 ish and I bring him into bed with me and we catch a couple more hours.

But, I have been functioning on a sleep schedule that has been interrupted for so long, I can't honestly say it feels that bad. I mean, I am tired and lethargic during the day. But no more lately than I always have been. I figure it is gonna be several more years before I sleep again, so I might as well get used to it. Lol.

Admittedly, the freaky dreams and night sweats can go away though!!
March 29th, 2013, 11:47 AM
May 2013 Cohost
I dreamt last night that I lost my mucous plug and it totally freaked me out...bc I want at least an April baby, not a March baby! Lol. It's still too cold here!

I've had the night sweats a couple of times too...I've started sleeping in just my underwear sometimes...it seems to help.
March 29th, 2013, 03:05 PM
jcperez's Avatar 1 Busy Momma
Funny, I really dont get up to pee. I wake up for other reasons. Last night was horrible. I woke up at 2 am. I couldnt get comfortable. I would lay on one side then it would go numb, then the other side the same thing would happen. I'm just so uncomfortable at this point. I couldnt go back to sleep til about 5:30. And the leg cramps!

Mommy to Lorenzo, Marino and Remy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search